I seem to have trouble with long term stuns from Rotted Priests in area between Parsinia and Crystal Lakes. They stun me for 30 seconds. I can take no actions and everything freezes. I can not heal or anything during those 30 seconds. As soon as the 30 seconds are up, the priests cast stun again. There is NO immunity for any period of time from stuns. Thus I get to do 1 thing after stun fades. If I cast Refreshing Breeze, it heals me 1 time, then freezes no longer healing and fades away. I can not leave the area until dead. When I die, I can not cast recall because I am stunned. I have to wait until the stun is gone to recall. I thought everything was supposed to be removed when you died. I set watching an undead Saris Priest laughing at me while trying to recall. After the 30 seconds, I recalled. During the fight, I tried using tail whip to stun the priest, this NEVER caused the Rotted Priest any problems at all. My tail whip did NOT keep him from casting his stun or from fighting me. Is it right that my "STUN" does not work while theirs does? I have been hit by stun before and lasted to the end of the stun and was able to fight till they died. This stun never allows me to fight again or cast Recall until I am dead. Even death does not remove their stun. What is going on?
Misunder on Order

Also, what is up with forums? I log into forums and write my message. When I go to preview my message, I have to log into forums again. If I change page at all, I have to log in again. When I post my message, I have to log again. Why am I logging out of forums every time I try to do something? Also, the message area will NOT allow me to add any emojis. It just ignores any of the emojis you have.