It is with tears in my eyes that I have to tell you that Thumbelina passed away last year in november.

Most of you that knew Thumbelina, knew that he mostly played on Blight server. But a few times came to Chaos to say hello to friends.
I have known Thumbelina since 2004. Him and i have played Istaria together since and we have played other games together to. He was my close friend .
After i havent talked with him for almost 4 month, I got worried. I tried to find his wife on facebook as i knew her name.
I did find her and send her a message about how he was doing and hoped he was okay.
I got the worst message back from her.
I am sorry to inform you that my dear husband passed away last year. I was in chok. I knew he was ill, but never it was so serious. Somehow i knew that he have passed away to a better place as i havent talked to him for month and that was not normal.

For those who knew Thumbelina, can nod to that he always wanted to help others. Always. He was a very warm hearted and kind man.
And i will miss him very much.

I have created a memorial land on the memorial island in his honor. I promised his wife that i will send her a picture of the memorial for him as she really wanted to see.
I hope that those who knew him have time to come to chaos and to the memorila island to have a picture taken with us on it. His friends.
I will let you know in this post when it will be planned to go.

Thumbelina, mate. May you rest in peace ♥