Thread: What exactly do scholars do

Default What exactly do scholars do

[st][li][st]
    [:'(]

I know my name is misleading but i play a blacksmith/scholar and i am wondering what exactly does a scholar do. I know the game says that they do a broad range of things , but what kind of things do they do? When I think about the school names i can guess what they are about. Mages do magic outfitters do outfits and so on, but what about scholars? I got to level two in tutorial and i don't know exactly what i'm supposed to do.Are scholars everything the other schools aren't or what? I don't know what to do HELP!!![:S]

*By the way i play a dragon too. if I eat scholars will I get hoard?*[6]
    Stone-Claw Draconis

Elkandriel

Default Re: What exactly do scholars do

all spells, fashion clothes, fabric sacks(note you can`t make hide tannin required for this but you can make fabric spools otherwise it could be possibly best exp)and backpack pouches, stone tools?, and transmutation. Good for multiclassing.

Willford Rockwell

Default Re: What exactly do scholars do

From scholar class u can become a weaver, mason, and enchanter if construction is ur goal. Scholar like the other person said is great for picking up other trade schools. I took 19 levels of scholar and 35 levels of gatherer. Now i can be a mason, weaver,carpenter and enchanter. Already, had enchanter but picked up carp and will pick up weaver and mason eventually. So in other words scholar is very versatile. Can u tell i like construction. hehe. I think scholar ijust means to be an intelligentperson who studys lots of thing and doesnt really specialize them. A scholar can also scribe spells and can become a spell crafter if so desired. Hope this helps. cya in game

Thread Information