Thread: Questions about Allignment and being a Battlemage

Amras Celebrindal

Default Questions about Allignment and being a Battlemage

Hello,

First, let me say that I am new to this game. I am a diehard Everquest fan and I was given this game as a gift for my father when I flew out to see him for thanksgiving.

I have a few questions.I wish to play on the roleplay server. After looking at the classes I wish to go up the mage tree to become a battlemage. My question is do I have to be evil alligned to be able to progress up this mage tree and get the good spells? Is it possible to be a good alligned battlemage and still be powerful? If not then I might want to look into another class.

The second question I have is what race makes the most effective battlemage if I do decide to play one?

Thank you for your time,

Default Re: Questions about Allignment and being a Battlemage

Wether you are good or evil is entirely up to you, alignment is an RP choice and has no impact on your class at all...you can RP a good battlemage, or an evil battlemage all you want...

As for best race, they are all pretty much the same, if I had to choose I would go with fiend or dryad...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Default Re: Questions about Allignment and being a Battlemage

Me personally, I fear fiends as spellcasters more than any other race...*shudders*

Bad experiences..[:^)]
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

Thread Information