Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Approximate Price Ranges for Weaving and Essence work

Ziggy

Default Re: Approximate Price Ranges for Weaving and Essence work

After listening in on the jobs channel, i've noticed most people charge 1s per tier if they want it done quickly. Usually less if they want you to do it whenever. If someone provides me with the resources i'll do any of the construction for free still, but tips are always nice. As well as snow beetle carapaces. [:P]

I really expect the price to be very high for tier 5 simply because the resources aren't east to get to, create, and you have to buy all the forms.

Menedaus

After seeing all the prices listed here I'm glad I'm playing on Blight. Where we actually act more as a community working together and helping one another rather than charging such prices. Most of the time prices aren't charged, we just help each other with our buildings and get the key community enhancing structures done first.

Quote Originally Posted by Menedaus
    After seeing all the prices listed here I'm glad I'm playing on Blight. Where we actually act more as a community working together and helping one another rather than charging such prices. Most of the time prices aren't charged, we just help each other with our buildings and get the key community enhancing structures done first.
    we are not less-community then you are, although prices are charged for work.
    it's as simple as it is:

1. crafters need expert forms
    2. crafters have to buy expert forms from vielo OR wait for drops.
    3. crafters charge for items and gear because they have to to 1. and 2.
    4. builders need items and gear
    5. builders need money
    6. builders charge for work.

SO: in order to have everything done for free. vielo would have to go. forms would have to drop. And people who like to do some marketeer stuff would have nothing to do.
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

Thread Information