Thread: RoP

Default RoP

I was just starting to read about an RoP for Ancient dragons. Does anyone know what the requirements of this quest is going to be? I'm expecting 100/100 with an insane hoard value. Rumors? Thoughts? Ideas?

temato

Default Re: RoP

Iheard something a while back that DB said he wanted the dragon to exist for a year before being able to do Ancient ROP.

Just what i heard.

I hadn't heard that although I'm not surprised really. In fact I was kind of hoping for something like that. They really haven't said so it's mostly speculation.

Personally, I doubt any of the requirements will be truly high although it's obviously for a fairly high level dragon and I'd expect the requirements to reflect that. I REALLY doubt the hoard requirement will be anything close to 25 million although it may be a few million.

The thing is "existing for a year" doesnt really reflect anything. I would guess that most biped-primary players rolled a dragon at some point, and have it sitting around collecting dust. If ancients showed up with a requirement like that, there really wouldnt be anything stopping them from deciding they want an ancient dragon one day and geting themselves powerleveled up there.
    Lumineux Talar

A year is nothing. Soon we been here a year at Istaria. Some spent 6 or is it 7 years at UO by now? I was only there 2 years wich isnt much compared to the oldies.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information