Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Database input errors...

Default Re: Database input errors...

The Expert Blighted Processing forms sort under the Journeyman filter, not the Expert one.

At least this is true for the Expert Blighted Fabric Spool (only one I have scribed atm).

Thanks... I got all of these resource formula fixed. Look for them in the next delta to Blight (59 I think it is now).

Actually to follow-up, I got a bunch of the things reported in this thread fixed for the next database push. Thanks!

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The dragon Refreshing breeze ability is still being overrwritten by the breeze line of heal spells. This was reported fixed in the patchnotes, but it was not fixed. This is still broken.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Dragon Instant Heal still lists Skill of Life, but seems to work with Healing Adept/Expert/Master bonus. Should say Primal, but also check to be sure it heals the proper amount (the range it should be).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

My GF told methe other daywhile trying to create a salvage awl (not sure if it was Iron or Steel) it was bringing up the window for the weaving awl instead.

Also I agree that sand and water should never have even been put in a loot table, maybe something along the lines of ice crystals or sand dollars that could be pawned for even 1c each would be more viable.

Dragon crafter trainers offer Binding Crystal spell. Not a Primal spell.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

:o
    Cool... If this is the case, then when a DB push gets done, we should get someone to announce it, and then we regress the issues... keep em current ya know... then add more :)
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

I will ask for this thread to be closed and start a new one when we get the next Delta(s) pushed to Live. Optimally, it could be updated as Deltas are moved to Blight, but there aren't very many who have characters built-up enough to test most of the known issues.

Drev

Just wanted to post here and thank you all for taking the time to list these broken entries. I know you did not have to, but we really really appreciate it.

Also, I wanted you to know that everything in this thread should now be fixed and we have verified it with support cases and internal CRs. Most of the fixes are in delta59 which is a database update that will occur later this month.

Again, I wanted to thank you all. Please feel free to start more threads, continue posting in this one, but I did want to encourage everyone to be sure and open a support case for bugs in addition to posting here.

Thank you again,

Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Elkandriel

Lorgus in the fire island is listed toflame beetle school though it drops giant fire beetle stuff and there is another named giant flame beetle in the island. So I think it should be listed to belong to fire beetle school.

:o heheh i have to say it....

For some reason mobs only drop one or two items... Even rank 120's. I think their loot table is skewed... Shouldnt they drop 20 things? :)
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Thread Information