Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Database input errors...

Default Database input errors...

DB asked me to start a thread listing known database entry errors. These are things like forms creating the wrong version of a weapon, wrong values for various stats on items, incorrect skill reqs, art assets that should be linked to an item but aren't, etc. I will check our current known list of issues from this board against Delta 56 on Blight. (Hopefully tonight).

Please feel free to add your own findings.

Default Re: Database input errors...

I've found a couple:

- Expert Carpentry Hammer has a max metalworking skill req of 1159, where it should be 1150 - like every other Expert Construction tool form.
    - Expert Staff incorrectly creates the Expert Fine Staff's product (Fine Yew Staff instead of the regular Yew Staff).

There's sure to be more, if I find any, I'll post them here.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Flachette

im not sure if this exactly a data input error but Expert Fine Large axe new the one that is round and half black sometimes when equiped acts as though it is a one hand pierce weapon and seems to damage that way too

The Expert Ironsilk Cloth Wristband req's 810/1110 Tailoring, where it should req 810/1010 Tailoring. With only a 200 skill req between min and max - like every other Expert Armor form.

Pawn Brokers will not purchase Ironsilk Sack, Essence Satchel, or Essence Backpack. Not sure if this is by design or not.

Additionally the Journeyman Distilery is not giving a bonus to tanning, not sure about the Begineer one as well or not, or if this is intentional or an oversight.

:o
    I don't know if it is by design or not, but Pawn Brokers nor Consigners don't buy or allow placement for sale water and sand...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnaby Gump
    Additionally the Journeyman Distilery is not giving a bonus to tanning, not sure about the Begineer one as well or not, or if this is intentional or an oversight.
    The Beginner Distillery (in the Conf shop) does not give bonus to Tanning either. Not sure about the Leatherworking Distillery (if there is one in that shop).

http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...x?PostID=28346
    Health2 tech asks for double amount of ressources as it should need.

Horizons Empire

gopher65

Sand is so easy to get that it would be really bad to give it coin value on the pawnbroker. And water.... well water is water. You don't see us pay for water do you? *takes a sip of bottled water*

- Some alloy expert scales (i.e. armor), back or tail, require just metal.

- Back scales in EU (don't know in NA) give 60 as their property. I.e. 60AC or 60 str or 60 dex etc instead of 50.

- orbs used for techs seem to be inconsistend. Glowing orbs are required by too many tiers, while one would expect to use the tainted version of the same tier.

- Expert Dragon scalepack gives 800 hoard value, when scales which are way easier give 864. In comparison, a tier IV scalepack gives 1056, that is 20% more than the tier V.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

The Platinum Jewelry Pliers do not have a skill limit. They should limit Jewelcraft to 850.

:o Water and sand could be 1cp per, like all the other tier 1 resources... Same with the new snowballs... Currently they cannot be connied or PB'd...

Also I think the timers for confectioned foods need to be properly marked to say 0:03:00 instead of 3:00. They do not list that they remove minutes or hours, and many new players are wondering why they dont remove the hours, when a Ambrosia removes hours...

The ambrosias list time as 8:00:00 or 8:00 (i cant recall), but they dont say hours or minutes either... I am thinking to make it clear the confectioned foods should say X:XX:XX instead of X:XX
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]
    I don't know if it is by design or not, but Pawn Brokers nor Consigners don't buy or allow placement for sale water and sand...
    That was a joke right?

:o
    No it's not. Snowballs have no value and cannot be sold either...

If a confectioner needs to make something with water or sand, they have to kill for it? Thats forcing people into adventuring... Not necissarily something every crafter wants to do... It takes time away from making stuff...

Not to mention almost every item has SOME value. Rocksalt is just as worthless as sand IMO, and it can be sold at 1c per unit... That goes to say any and all resources at that low end should be 1c per unit...

Also... Since the festival started, monsters have been dropping double the loot (two sets are being made. Example 1 uncut rose quartz gem, and a seperate 4 uncut rose quartz gem on the same corpse)... It's happening everywhere...

Also Ambrosia VII says it will remove a dp up to lvl 100 but later it says ineffective if your over 80. It does not work on lvl 81 players...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas

Actually, the main reasons thatsand and water are not able to be sold is that their resource location never runs out, you don't have to hunt for it as they are in-town or near town and they aren't guarded.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Water wells are in every town, even beginner, and in most if not all player towns, and there are sand pits all around as well, such as Kion, Sslanis, Saritova.

These need not be able to be able to be sold to the pb, as sadly, they would just be "exploited" by being "farmed" for alot of quick cash ect.

Though taking them out of the loot tables, that I agree with, or atleast adding some other resource that drops from water golems/ sand ogers + pygmies.

Salt is not easily accessable like water/sand. Salt is a regular resource node, that can and is depleted, just like any type or ore/stone/organic resource. Water and Sand are available at infinate amounts.

Snowballs won't be in game long, save them, delete them or be a champ and give them away.

When attempting to make stone reaping III potions, 99% of the time i get an error saying "steel mining pick is not of high enough quality to make this" (something close to that sorry for it not being exacty) and it prevents me from making them.

After about a week or two I was able to make 20 for some one, and then after that 20 could not anymore.

Not sure what was going on, but something on the database side ect

Some of the Marble golems will just passively stand by. Not attack when they should, i.e. When they run past me, and vice versa.

The Expert Blighted Processing forms sort under the Journeyman filter, not the Expert one.

At least this is true for the Expert Blighted Fabric Spool (only one I have scribed atm).

Thread Information