Thread: Festival lore keeper?

Default Festival lore keeper?

I looked around Blight for a little bit last night, but I could not find a festival lore keeper. Has one been spotted, and, if so, where?!

If the lore keepers aren't in this event, are the festival forms available through a different route, at least? It's been a year...I want that fire works form... I NEED that fireworks form!!! Ssrydian,Manga, David - tell me where to find it and nobody gets hurt!

Don't make me get paleolithic on your buttocks! [8o|]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Festival lore keeper?

Oh, and :: looks at his signature :: something for dragons to have item wise to enjoy the Winter festival . . . or is itnon-dragon event content. You know,"December special to dragons" and all.

Where are the Boom! formulas? At this event?
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

*slaps Klaus about with his Fireworks Forms and runs off*
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Quote Originally Posted by Jaraiden
    Oh, and :: looks at his signature :: something for dragons to have item wise to enjoy the Winter festival . . . or is itnon-dragon event content. You know,"December special to dragons" and all.

The festival forms produce items that dragons can use as well as bipeds.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Jaraiden wrote: Oh, and :: looks at his signature :: something for dragons to have item wise to enjoy the Winter festival . . . or is itnon-dragon event content. You know,"December special to dragons" and all.

The festival forms produce items that dragons can use as well as bipeds.
    Bah!! Forget about fireworks, how about candied bi-peds? Or unless the fireworks could be used in the preparation of said candied bi-peds?
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Winter festival muzzles and collars for dragons sounds good to me :)

The boom form is part of the craft training for scholars and can only be made using training sandstone. Which means It can not be produced after you unbind from the starting isle.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Thread Information