Thread: Trade limit of 15

Default Trade limit of 15

What can be done to eliminate the trade limit of 15? Is there a reason for it? I would really like to be able to trade all of one type on an item in one shot.

Sure would be nice to be able to dump 300 Mithril Carpentry Hammers on a dragon for about 260k hoard. Withoug having to trade with them 20 times to do it.

The two things I would like to see is the 15 item limit removed, and a select all button for inventory.

Default Re: Trade limit of 15

I believe this limit is in place to help with Lag, But I agree. It's annoying if anything.
    AKA Maguai, PogoWolf (Chaos)
    www.PogoWolf.com / www.GamersVue.com
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by pogowolf
    I believe this limit is in place to help with Lag, But I agree. It's annoying if anything.

Aye, but doesn't it cause more lag to do 20xopen trade, 20xtransfer item and 20x accept - instead of 1x each?

It might be me who has no sense of programming or database stuff, it just seems logical in my little mind that the fasteryou can finish the trade, the better?
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Maybe transfering a LOT of items all at once is more likely to cause you to crash due to overload?

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Trading an item is much the same as making an item. But there's a 50 item limit on making an item, yet only a 15 item limit to trading...? Personally I'm sick of the 15 item limit. It causes lag over time, ESP when you have to make the item and then trade it at an unnerving rate.(( Dha`Vol: Switch to 'List View' in your inventory > select the top item > hold 'Ctrl' and select the bottom item. There is your 'select all' button *grins* ))
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

:o
    You could have a trade pack, and just dump everything for trade into the pack and send it across right?
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Dha'Vol, toelaborate onGusi's trick:

Size your inventory window (in list view) to 15 lines. Click on the top item. Shift-click on the bottom item. Voila, all are highlighted. Click and drag them all at once to the trade window Giving section. Poof! Ready to hit Approve.

Similarly, if someone is trading you many items, you can use the same trick to quickly move them to disk, vault, or hoard, in order to clear the way for the next 15. When moving things around in your own vault/inventory there is no 15 item limit.

I remember when the 15 item limit was imposed. It was a time of unbelievable lag -- you were lucky to get items showing up half an hour after the trade or creation. That's also when they imposed the "you must wait a few seconds before crafting again" rule. I would *much* rather have to make a number of quick 15 item trades than wait half an hour to accomplish what should take seconds.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    90 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/40 Carpenter/72 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]
    You could have a trade pack, and just dump everything for trade into the pack and send it across right?

Have you tried to trade a pouch with things in it ?
    ive tried it a few times but was some time ago.. this didnt work.. would be good if this limitation was done something about if it isn't already.

this way pherhaps one could put an armor in a pouch and put the pouch on consigner.. just rename it to "bronze plate armor pouch" or somethig and have player avalibilityto look inside the pouch on the consigner.
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

Thread Information