Part of the reason why I left and stopped playing Horizons months ago was really because I hated being the only around when I played. I hated the lag, being pushed back by enemies as I was fighting them, not finding things to fight, never knowing where to actually go. The I just didn't feel there was any direction when I played the game.

How have things changed? Do you still get pushed back buy enemies? Hated getting pushed back by small slugs and just took the enjoyment out of the game in many ways when that happen and it made no sense.Is it easier to buy equipment or must a player craft everything they want to wear? How many servers are there? What's the average number of players on at any given time? Peak hours(I'm EST)?

Is there simplya reason to come back?

The social aspect of the game was always a problem for me as well. Are people friendly? Didn't find that they really were when I played. Not talking about me asking for money or anything like that but trying to carry on a conversation with someone was a problem since people weren't friendly in that aspect.

I tried Everquest 2 and really I didn't care for it. I don't want to go back to any other game and have been thinking of trying World of Warcraft or Eve Online or Star Wars Galaxies again. Just trying to figure out what my options are.