Thread: Winter Festival Player Buildable Structures

Default Winter Festival Player Buildable Structures

In the latest patch it mentioned the following:
    Added Winter Festival Player Buildable Structures
    Therefore has anyone got any pics of either completed or planed structures. Also can anyone list what ones we get and what they each need please. I pray for snowmen as my plot is in a winter zone.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Default Re: Winter Festival Player Buildable Structures

By now you should be aware you can build snowmen, presents, and festival trees. They go tiny, small, medium, large, needing 25, 50, 75, or 100 resources.

Presents need flax bolts; trees need cedar logs; and snowmen need water.

The presents are stacks of red and green boxes. The trees are conical pines clumped over with white snow and with a spiral ribbon swooping from tip to base. The snowmen are standard 3-ball snowmen with hats and scarves. The largest snowman is the height of a T II silo without its peak. Freakishly huge!

When you hit Build to get it ready for construction, the snowman becomes a white ball (could be used as seats, Dranar ;) ). The presents become a dull brown stack of boxes (the large set makes a good set of shipping crates, lol, and the tiny ones are fantastic stepping stones onto vault ledges). The trees look like a tiny model pine at most one foot high.

I can't post pics, don't have that ability, but hopefully my words have been descriptive enough.

-Levity Merrel

thanks I'm am on Unity server haven't add them patched in yet [:'(] will have to wait till next week to see them
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Belot

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    Presents need flax bolts; trees need cedar logs; and snowmen need water.
    Too much construction for you, the presents use flax spools. [:P]

*laughs at self* More like too little clothworking of any sort, as in zero. Though yes, a minor proofreading and I'd have caught that, I do know that bolts are for construction.

Thanks for the correction.

-Levity

Thread Information