Thread: Where to begin with the Winter festival

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Default Where to begin with the Winter festival

I want to paricipate in the Winter Festival, but have NO IDEA of where to start or where to go to participate.

I am current;y in Lesser Aragoth outside of Sslanis. Any suggestions?

j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Default Re: Where to begin with the Winter festival

Go to Kion, Mahagra, Dalimond, or Aughendell.

The festival forms vendor is in Mahagra. If yoiu want the forms, buy them now, because they're only available once a year - so far, anyway.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

i know i didnt know they were there last year and i was soo upset when i had to go for the weekend the devs decided the festible foods form was gonna be avilable for (something cam up thats not what matters though) and i lost my less then 2 day period of time they were for sale and now i dont think i shall ever get them till next year lol
    anyays since i was getting off topic slightly i agree i would buy the forms but i do sugest you fget fireworks form from fireworks merchant lol
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Thanks for the input!
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Thread Information