Fel Tir

Default Blighted Equipment

Go to deconstruct a blighted mithril focus bracelet and it has:

Resource Qty Skill Used Your Skill Min Skill Opt Skill
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shining Blight Core 0 Ingenuity 1042 880 880
    Peridot1Jewelcraft 937880 1080
    Mithril Bar1 Jewelcraft 937 880 1080

Something wrong with the Shining Blight Core?

Alexandra Reynard

Default Re: Blighted Equipment

Ditto, that for other stuff. Domtar gets the same thing when he tries. I guess Smeglor ran off before seeing whether any of the players could decon these things. And with the random and mostly negative bonuses found so far, I'd say we'll be doing a lot more decon than creation.

Besides, anyone find any forms yet?

Fel Tir

Yeah I have one form,a spear, its like the other stuff, gives a huge plus in one thing and a huge minus in another. I too find those items undesireable. It needs a shining blight core to make it.

There's something wrong with the client on Blight that is causing it to show the 0 for the number of cores you will get for deconstruction. If your ingenuity is equal to or higher than the skill shown on the deconstruction window, you WILL get a blight core. I've tested this. We're trying to figure out what's wrong with the client, as our internal client build, using supposedly the same code, shows a 1 properly.

As for the pluses and minuses, keep in mind that all techniques are random. So you might get three beneficial techniques on a blighted item (crafted or looted), or three penalizing ones, or a mixture. Some techniques are themselves a mixture (+power, -focus). I want to see a larger sample size, but I'm currently leaning toward agreeing with the idea that there needs to be more beneficial than harmful techniques. This is something we can adjust over time simply by adding more beneficial techniques.

Fel Tir

Thanks Smeg, got a weird one though. Everything I have deconed so faruses ingenuity for the core and salvaging/skill for the rest. This one itemwants salvaging for everything. It wants salvaging of 940, mine is 911. My ingenuity is 1048. Also associated with this client?

Fel Tir

got tailoring over 940 deconed it and it did not return a core.

Thread Information