Thread: things needed i think?

Default things needed i think?

hmmm what would i want? *skirnir lites a 3ft blackmarket stoggie on a illegally nonempire taxed snomish tripod and takes a sip of illicitly acquired dragon fire water* ** dragon lairs that can be assited to be built by all the rest of us for our friends** 1. room halls and whatnots in these empty houses--*coughs plolitely*--aren't taverns suppsed to have em? ALL sorts of ideas i think the players are quite capabile of coming up with for furniture and the like. 2. sconces that work on the houses. 3. something in all this empty landscape. 4. some type of reward system for those of who who have stayed despite.............! 5.player imput into the "static"? (not a computer person herein) design of the guild areas ie. trees lampposts small bridges, streams, community areas, portals and pads, fountains, lighthouses, guardtowers?. etc (my 8 yr. would like to know why all the grass looks dead wehre we live after all " they have seasons in alaska and in mongolia what makes this place different?, all the grass looks dead to me---was the WA here daddy?"--suggestions for an answer here? 6. less items for something to be made...(i wonder how many billions of blocks it would take to make the 1325 square foot block home i live in now......) 7. when an anchor is destroyed why does it come back? let em stay away after all, are we not suppsed to be PUSHing them back? ....(let it stay the devil somewhereelse, i am tired of not being able to gather when there is not enough people on or invis or do not want to be bothered to help out due to their own real life needs with limited time frames. (or we are going to be limited by the avialibility of the high and mighty if clearing these areas are on Their agendas on the day we wish to play?) 8. Real weather....... 9. still waiting for my promised tatooshop....and the ability to DO it....IN my inn? maybe? 10. UNDER and ONwater content *(i want to be able to ship goods in foul ocean weather and fight seamonsters...after all (swiming is already a done deal just not implemented--and i have NOT forgotten ALL those underwater plots that we explored in early beta one on the seabottoms). 11. the ability to DEstroy enemy fortificaltions.....(let em spend more time rebuilding em and then i dont have to be messed with when i do not have the real life time to deal with em) 12. floating isalnds so i can roll stuff off of them on offending mobs and squash em...not to take away form building on them, and having airside increased property values) 13. gardens with real food on your plot, ponds on your plot with fish, maybe even HORSES? 14...cough cough--nah i wont bore ya with another set............... just a few things mind you..could give a whole lot more.......and pvp is not part of em.*smirks* skirnir oija glada one of the FEW single classed healers running hither thither and yonderdways
    Skirnir

Default Re: things needed i think?

I agree, some kind of veteran system would be pretty nice ...
    The other stuff is mostly more long term but I like them, too. Just given up at the most stuff to hope for it in the next quarter year. *sigh*

Horizons Empire

gopher65

1. AE has said furniture is already on its way.
    2. Player designed landscaping (adding lampposts, archways, even roads) is being investigated for feisbility.

Feel free to tell me any of the other ideas ye have matey, I'm a guy that's all ears when it comes to listenin` to someone with a ideas like yours ;)
    Istaria shall soon become overwellmed by the Undead hordes! Phinius

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Take a look at one of the houses near Bristugo, you`ll see some of the furniture AE got planned for us[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Thread Information