Thread: Grandfathered consigners/pawnbrokers

Default Grandfathered consigners/pawnbrokers

Back on Tazoon.com there were a few posts that outlined grandfathered structures, and covered things like the saris general store.

Could anyone remind me what tier grandfathered shops are the equivalent of, and the constraints that are implied upon the NPCs associated with those structures ?

Thanks in advance [:)]

Boryon

Default Re: Grandfathered consigners/pawnbrokers

I believe the grandfathered shops stay the same as before (ie equivalent to tier IV).

Boryon

shops are just the same as before. A small shop (needing t3 ressources) will not give any skill-bonus, and the pawn/consi will have the same prices/fees as before and as found in the racial towns (should be equal to one of the new t4 shops).
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Thanks for the info [:)] For some reason I had thought that grandfathered consigners/pawnbrokers were tier III, so it's a pleasant surprise to learn that they are in fact tier IV !

Is there any info on item consignment limits for grandfathered structures ? At one point I recall some changes being worked on that would allow up to 100 items to be consigned by the owner, but am unsure what became of that.

Thanks again for the help folks [:)]

Thread Information