Thread: So whats new today??

Default So whats new today??

NOTHING????????????

Again nothing.
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

Default Re: So whats new today??

I feel your pain.

But it must be tempered with reality. Did you expect a miracle when Chris T took over ? Despite what some believe he is not the messiah for HZ. He faces the same issues that AE did. A turn around over night isn't going to happen.

You just hope it happens quick enough before the bean counters take over again.

Patience........

yeah ;) .

yes have some patience. The last two weeks have been short work weeks for a lot of oganizations. Also, it has been posted that some of the dev team has been on vacation.

Have a little patience, enjoy the holidays and let the dev team enjoy theirs.

Cheers
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by Tryagain
    I feel your pain.

But it must be tempered with reality. Did you expect a miracle when Chris T took over ? Despite what some believe he is not the messiah for HZ. He faces the same issues that AE did. A turn around over night isn't going to happen.

You just hope it happens quick enough before the bean counters take over again.

Patience........

yeah [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img] .
    Actually, he stated in IRC chat (which the log was posted right here in another thread last night) that he doesn't officially take over for another 3 weeks or so. He also stated that our next patch would most likely be happenning just after the new year, which kinda makes sense considering Amon's confirmation last week that alot of the devs were off for the holiday. I don't know about Chris being the Messiah but I'm at least willing to believe new blood and new money may make a bit of a difference, especially when it's coming from a player who enjoys the game [;)]

A company changing property is not a joke.

They'll take those 3 weeks plus more to finish it up.

Hope that the content makers have "orders" of stuff to do while the switch is in progress.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

After the last six months, the team is due for some down time. I'd rather wait a little while rather than have new content being developed by people on the edge of burnout.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information