Thread: Is the bug fixed?

Default Is the bug fixed?

the Adult RoP bug when you kill the crystallized golem and the quest doesnt update, is it fixed?? i hope so very much.. i want to return....

i miss you all, i really do. [:'(]

Dracinfir the last dragon,
    gave up before the flight came to her,
    during RoP she was destroyed,
    because the quest would not update,
    now she comes asking dear,
    "please , mother, pay for my Horizons account!"
    but she was turned down,
    and, now, is sitting, hoping, dreaming, that she could return to her friends,
    Solitaire, Image, Redball fireball, and every last one of my friends that may have left.
    dracinfir
    the only character on the site that can't remember her levels
    Chaos
    "I am the muffin queen! Do not question my fluffy, golden-brown authority!"

Default Re: Is the bug fixed?

...don't know, but I do see new adults popping up...

- try asking on you shard forum as well; seems to me generally more traffic there...

That part was working fine when me and two of my guildmates did it. We did run into snags in other parts where completing one subquest would cause another part of the RoP quest to disappear. In my case the deliver talons' message subquest mysteriously disappeared when I stopped to craft the statue. But, it reappeared just as mysteriously when I went and spoke to Kaa the Idealist anyways. It reappeared with kaa checked off. One of my guild mates had to completely restart the quest when hers wouldn't update at Entombed Will. The other guildmate, who's working on his RoP now, lost his statue quest when he got the deliver talon's messages subquest. He was able to just reacquire the statue quest though.

When I did the crystalized golem quest, I noticed that first.. getting the shards of faces.. the quest updated when I only had 4 shards in my inventory. I looted another one just because it called for 5, and it took all 5 when I returned. Also, the hermit wasn't very clear about casting the spell. My guild mate and I both ran off after the first chat, in fact I'm pretty sure the hermit saidthat we only had 30 mins and sent us off.. got all the way there, and then couldn't summon the golem.. had to go back, talk to the hermit AGAIN and make sure we had the spell on us, then go back and summon the golem. So you have to talk to him again, after he tells you to go, to get him to cast the spell onyou.

No, you see,I would kill him but the quest would not update!

(I'm not yelling)

Its been 3 long months sinceI left.
    dracinfir
    Chaos

3 moths to long..and i think it is fixed dragons are doing rop...only thing they have issues with is getting a wrath ecto plasma thing

Ahh, ok.
    dracinfir
    Chaos

It took them 2 or 3 weeks after something was said about it on here for it to get fixed, but it was fixed. The quest had to be deleted and then re-gotten, but it is finishable now.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Thread Information