Thread: What the heck is going on at Draak?

Default What the heck is going on at Draak?

I recently went there to help out a dragon kill the SD for ROP and I was shocked to disovery Biped ghost now roam the place?!?!?! that is supposed to be a dragon graveyard.The Ghost dragons would never allow the biped ghost to raom on there sacred grounds. and biped ghost roaming there has nothing to do with the lore, it was a dragon battle that took place there not a biped battle.

Default Re: What the heck is going on at Draak?

bug?
    dracinfir
    the only character on the site that can't remember her levels
    Chaos
    "I am the muffin queen! Do not question my fluffy, golden-brown authority!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    I recently went there to help out a dragon kill the SD for ROP and I was shocked to disovery Biped ghost now roam the place?!?!?! that is supposed to be a dragon graveyard.The Ghost dragons would never allow the biped ghost to raom on there sacred grounds. and biped ghost roaming there has nothing to do with the lore, it was a dragon battle that took place there not a biped battle.
    Says who? I haven't read anything that would indicate that it was a Dragon-only battle. In fact, other than the scant info the RoP NPCs give out, there is no lore for Draak that I have ever seen.

The Dragon ghosts have no choice as long as the Enslavers are there. They put the biped ghosts there around the time of the merge.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

have you talked to any of the npc dragons on that island? If i recall the dragons fought back the wa. Thebattletook placeright there on Draak and they lost and something about a Big knife that was caused by the big chief of the WA is what caused the big cayon on Draak.

*blinks* ok..
    dracinfir
    the only character on the site that can't remember her levels
    Chaos
    "I am the muffin queen! Do not question my fluffy, golden-brown authority!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia

have you talked to any of the npc dragons on that island? If i recall the dragons fought back the wa. Thebattletook placeright there on Draak and they lost and something about a Big knife that was caused by the big chief of the WA is what caused the big cayon on Draak.
    Aye, many times. Perhaps they updated the dialogue since I did, however. Will go back and talk to them again tonight and see.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

imported_Silveron

I think Blue is referring to the story of the Sleeper and the WA General/Lieutenant with the time/space rending sword. Thats what messed up the Peak of Storms, not Draak.

-Silveron/Argentum

It could be that the bipeds came to the island in the stomachs of the dragon warriors. Kind of a pre-war snack... :)

Thread Information