Thread: We get Root?!

Default We get Root?!

Never realized we can cast root until I saw it on a consigner when I was sorting by usable and browsing for spells. If you have some nature skill, I'd highly recommend grabbing root[:D].
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

Default Re: We get Root?!

Whywould cast root over binding crystals?

crystals has more damage potential.

Root i believe is one of the only nature spells knocs can cast. Though i am kinda rusty i think its just root and your basic spells.

Nature being on the other "side" of magic from the arcane spells that can be used in a knoc's arsenal.
    "They are coming through the walls!!! No really this game doesnt have collison detection!"

"Wow, you use that mask and turn into the ginsu knife!"

Syiara Devlon Knoc/Wiz/Sorc/Hlr/Cleric/War.

Root (aside from lightning bolt and the revit line(which is more assosiated with life)) is the only nature spell a KNoC can cast but really... what is wrong with more control!

<KNoC, Sorcerer, Guardian> honest I am not a control freak... Honest.. really... it's true...

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

Fiko

Absolutely nothing wrong with more control! Especially since root has a 5 second recycle time. It doesn't do damage, but it's not there for damage, it's all about the control, right up there with numbing haze.

Fiko

Thread Information