...at approximately 7 am Sunuke raised the pi*kaxe for the final blow, and an excitedgroup of exhausted crafters and haulerswatched him break through the last patch of wall to expose the tunnel yonder. And we all followed it into the mountain, and we all emerged in wonderment into theamazing halls within. I was well worth the effort!
I want to thank everyone that spent the day (and night) helping; there are too many to mention here -there were 56 of us at the most, from the little hatchies digging ore all day, to the powerfull combatants keeping the area around the location safe at all times.
One deserves special praise though; Sunuke, who stayed at his post for the entire effort, 21 hours, working on the tunnel itself. We all hope u get a good night's sleep, and if u ever need some construction done, contact Aerdrie if u see her online, any time...

The massive Lave Island project is done, but there are more to do in Unity's Istaria, so I will keep this thread open, as a place to coordinate other efforts...

Thank you, and good night...