Thread: Does anyone know where I can info about attribute points gained per level / adv school.

ssnake

Default Does anyone know where I can info about attribute points gained per level / adv school.

Is the one on hz.warcry.com reliable?

The one on community.istaria.com only shows skills and skill points that you gain every other level. I would like to know the points gained inhealth; strength; power;dexterity; focus on the different adventure classes.

Regards,

Ssnake

Default Re: Does anyone know where I can info about attribute points gained per level / adv school.

If you create a new char goto dryad there is a text link or button with a class info sheet. This is the most accurate source I think.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Default Re: Does anyone know where I can info about attribute points gained per level / adv school.

Why is that ONLY available within the Dryad creation room? I have often wondered that?
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Thread Information