Thread: I'm just happy not to have to visit IGN vault any more :D

IndigoStar

Default I'm just happy not to have to visit IGN vault any more :D

Pretty much what the subject says.

I've been back from a 9 month absence , trying the game again and I'm just grateful to not have to visit the ign vault boards. Seems the same folks that don't even play, or haven't played in months are still whining, complaining and looking for the absolute worse in every situation, hijacking threads to complain, bash etc.

I do hope Tazoon comes back up, I always enjoyed those boards, for good info and posts.

I certainly understand folks not wanting to play the game, or try it again, but at least for those that are giving it another shot we can get information , thoughts etc from others that are too, without having to sift through the crap.

As I mentioned in other posts, the game still has issues, or maybe new ones, but my first day back playing yesterday was actually fun, and yes things have changed for the better since I played last :D.

Will I play long term? depends on if they can address what for me are make or break issues. I sure hope I can , always liked this game, but if it doesn't turn out to be for me, no worries, I am adult and entered into this knowing the history...

But I do promise when I leave I wont feel a need to come back and clog up the boards with gripes, resentment etc. ...:D.

Here is to some fun days ahead !

Indi

Default Re: I'm just happy not to have to visit IGN vault any more :D

Welcome back Indigo, hope you enjoy yourself

Kraeg

Default Re: I'm just happy not to have to visit IGN vault any more :D

Honestly, I still dont understand the whole Tazoon vs VN thing but oh well. Had parties on both sides of the table not viewed it as a direct conflict then there would have been no problems. In fact, I have been visiting the VN boards daily for 6+ months, and while everyone was very critical of the game, we were all pretty civil until Tazoon shut down and VN started getting some Taz refugees. Not saying it was one or the others fault, but all the sudden it was an "us against them" situation that was utterly rediculous.

You don't show up on someone else's house/country/forum and treat the long standing members with disrespect because they eat with a different fork than you. At the same time, you don't disrespect visitors in your house unless they prove themselves unworthy of respect.

Thread Information