Thread: Happy Easter, GN

Default Happy Easter, GN

I hope you will not wait till then before saying something(= communicating) to the players....
    Give the players some information that they are asking ...

And at the same time.... are the "few days" that started on 11/11/2004 over ? The certificate issue stats to work seriously on my nerves!! (let alone that i start having my doubts if it is actually ever updated by you ...)

Hypsis

Default Re: Happy Easter, GN

hum when I see all those things I know why I don t play atm.
    My sub is still up but I don t know if it ll be for long :)

Luca told us 1 or 2 month ago that this security thing will be fixed in the next days

personally i think that luca got fired and that only the caretaker is left (the guy who clicks on reboot 2 times per week and clicks 6 hours after on restart loginpage)

GN isnt there anymore

a poor day for paying customers

This is all specukation. I won´t blame any of you cause this happens when there is not communication from GN´s side

Default Re: Happy Easter, GN Game future changes better communication who does what inwhat responsetime

greetings all

speculation cummunications ?

i would love to have more info but was the infomanagment

ever reliable ????

jsut think of the some patch notes .... lairs claw slots

no doubt most times its correct but there are tooften faulty info
    if they tell us something this should be true and correct

but right now they have seeded many many doubts about themself
    so if sceptisim and ... exists and grows what info shall we believe anyway ????

i hope the gn and tula and the rest of them get to senses soon and tell the bear truth how ugly it might become

i grant and wish them the guts and will for a fresh start

i will reach out a hand and n ot cancel my subscription [only make monthly renewals ]

i hope they take it

greetings dunkel and family
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

SmallFluffyBunny

Default Re: Happy Easter, GN Game future changes better communication who does what inwhat responsetime

lol i only have to use loggin page once a week, so pressing Yes doesnt bother me.

...and speaking of Easter -- will there perhaps be a spring egg hunt and new decos for the plots? [:|] *suggest*
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

greetings advise dont force this topic dont this

i think flying dragons will be in advantage inthis dont make yourself
    any biped enemys

we have this natural advantage so think before "snickeling"

again

and think how different the eggs need to be icant see

a dryad egg seen by anyone other then gnomes with glasses or dryads and guess what mood dryad mamas will be if you tamper with their "eggs"

or make this pictures with "dragon eggs" she would be "dwarfed" bye the size possible unable to move

ans ince you already do angering dragons think how a father of one like me would react to a eggstealer of anykind ?

better let this topic rest

greetings dunkel and family
    now all adult

good grief dunkel!!!!

I never thought about dragon eggs! In fact I like dragons, especially hatchlings and often help them aquire the spells they need or give them some potions for their hoard.

I was thinking of chicken eggs. Chicken eggs in many colours. You know, from chicken!! These little feathery birds that run around in Lesser Aradoth. And it would not even be necessary to bother the birds -- like other tinkerers I can craft an 'egg fabricator' and I could even provide some dyes to make them pretty.

I am really shocked that you would consider me a possible hatchling-robber! Just because I took the liberty to bring up the topic that dragons's bottoms look 'fat' I am now a suspected baby-killer?????

[:'(][:'(][:'(]

i happy stand corrected and want to say i am happy for this clear new path you mention

but youknow those who do bad things or thinking are not with out doubt

so if you use mmore then oneway languages then w ho is to shoot or blame

the reciepient or the one who sends out this messg "pictures "

you have a certain "standing now with me " and any possible bad thing will i as dragon father suspect

i am glad you have decided to be sober and walk honorablepath again so i stand back and watch now from a more neutral point of view

good walk on this road will be happy to see onthis road more often

greetings dunkel (dragon elter )
    now all adult

ehhm referring to something you said earlier, dunkel --

you're sure dryads lay eggs? I mean they don't look at all like birds or lizards.... I wouldn't be surprised if a sslik lays an egg, but a dryad?

I didn't dare ask them on their channel -- have become more cautious after I got these many death treats when I poked fun at dragonkind...

And no, I don't want to do anything to or with a dryad's egg, I am just inquisitive, thats my nature as a gnome...

Vindra

Dryads start as little maggotty thingies.. eating greenstuff and suchlike.. when they've ate enough, they spin a cocoon and out comes the colourfull flutterthingies we all "love" so dearly ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    Luca told us 1 or 2 month ago that this security thing will be fixed in the next days
    jos kampes
    posted online message Posted - Friday, January 07, 2005 - 07:36 PM It is now 2 months ago, the 11th of November, that we were told by our.... "esteemed" community manager that the error message due to certificates when opening the login page would "take a few days as we need to move to a different certificate and a different company." (A direct quote from his post.)

It still has not been resolved.

Also, our esteemed community manager has again been totally silent for over a month: WORTHLESS

CSR Ryson Stormbringer
    posted online message Posted - Monday, January 10, 2005 - 04:44 PM Dear customer,

we have a new certificate ready but we are waiting for some legal authorization to operate in a clear situation.

Best regards.

hmm that "Waiting" is wrong most me sleeping

and i have sended 2 tickets and none of em got a reply HOW LONG most we WAIT damit ?¿?¿?¿
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Quote Originally Posted by eollyn
    jos kampes
    posted online message Posted - Friday, January 07, 2005 - 07:36 PM

CSR Ryson Stormbringer
    posted online message Posted - Monday, January 10, 2005 - 04:44 PM

eollyn.... please tell me !!! How do you achieve to get an answer of them under the 72 hours ???? [8-)]

Thread Information