Thread: Crafting Calculator?

Default Crafting Calculator?

greetings

i use Horizon Crafter Calculator and asked myself if there is any update

maybe with a good print option?

Default Re: Crafting Calculator?

I use the crafting calc to print reports frequently. I don't know about updates, but in the version I have if you go to reports you have the option of exporting to html which will give you a very convienent checklist showing the items you want crafted and a shopping list of components below. (I think that's where it is, I'm at work at the moment and don't have the HCC in front of me.)

BTW to anyone who hasn't tried it yet, the crafting calculator isabsolutely wonderful.
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

yes its great

but the price calculator in it is confusing

i calculated a set of jewelery, it told me 300s

i went to the vielo and looked: 1,2g only for the vielo parts (i dont have and cant loot)

I think these were set before anyone knew about the Vielo pricing scheme. Maybe they were just a rough estimate, or maybeMatecuss assumedan approximate market value,who knows. You have the option of editing the pricing scheme, select the cost file tab and you will be able to modify the pricing scheme accordingly. If you don't want to go through that I have found that multiplying the final cost by 3 is a pretty close estimate, at least for t5 gear. The real strength of the crafting calculator is not having to ask a crafter what techs go on what pieces, and then what comps are required.
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

SmallFluffyBunny

since most tech items are found/sold by other players i dont think its worth spending much time setting prices..... e.g ive seen emerald chips as low as 7s and as high as 25s

where can i find the calculator?
    Jhell Bregan
    Bloodmage Extraordinaire
    Faith of the Fallen

We are a team today that works with HCC, Horizon Crafter Calculator. We update it form after form. I putted one DL at the Map Pack Link at my signature but the main place for the calculator is at the crafting forum but it is not only a crafting tool as it is a tool for the customer as well. Push the Map Pack link below. HCC DL is slightly above the map screenies.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Efton

I was looking at the HCC and there are no bows in it after cedar... Am I missing them or where they not included?

Ild really love to download, too.. but using your link only results in :

This is the placeholder for domain kushansogd.com. If you see this page after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the index.html file.

This page has been automatically generated by Plesk

use the 2nd link, or this one: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3896

the silly elf didnt change his sig yet...

Wooden weapons, food and someother nice things will be in next update. Its just that when I was thinking about sending out next version, I got loads of new files at an email that I need to sort out first. Maybe Arcat started with it allready? Well i havnt read the HCC/Map dev forum for a while. But soon an update will be released.
    Vanaondo

Efton

Cool..thanks for the reply...look forward to the next release...

StormSpirit

I cant get it to install - asks me if i want to make changes to the registry, when i try [8-)] :(

If you use XP, then you should do it as Admin. I use XP and I created the installation at XP so it works nice for me. Does your XP user have admin right?
    Vanaondo

Thread Information