Thread: Order----The Mystic Blades

Default Order----The Mystic Blades

About time I posted about our Guild on Order--"The Mystic Blades" . We have existed since launch and the name came from the better half's and my own AD&D pen and paper adventures. At times we called ourselves the "Sadistic Blades" because disaster always seemed to follow in our footsteps.

At one time we were up to 30 active members but due to people leaving over many different issues we have about 10 active at the present plus a bunch of alts. Our main purpose as a Guild is to serve the greater community so back on Spirit we were deeply involved in all 4 satyr mines,Feladan,the Bridge of Hues, the Lesser Aradoth bridge,numerous machines scattered throughout the lands and even the Felathien tunnel. That is why none of the remaining members are at 100 in any adventure class yet but we do havea few centuries in crafting! [;)]

We are heavy into roleplay and I for example have 3 characters I regularily play, each having a different attitude/perspective about the lands and time in which we live. We were lucky to gain title to the town of Jambi, accessable through Bristugo or Mahagra and have all the Journeyman machines there along with a Tier 4 connie and pawnie and provide 2 Tier one silos to the public for those emergency uses.

At present we are finishing our town (the cosmetics..walls..fences..trees) and working our craft skills until the next event where our services are required. We have Old Rachival to free one day and the Welgar have to be found. When and if those come about you can be sure the "Blades" will be there, tools in hand and ready to work.

We do not power level, we do role-play and we do not actively recruit. We like to be laid back and let everyone do their own thing until a major project shows up and even then it is your choice but we will help each other out with tools, equipment.

If we suit your playstyle and you are looking for a home come to us. As I mentioned we do not actively recruit.

And if you ever need assistance (other then the aforementioned power-levelling) feel free to call.[:D]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Default Re: Order----The Mystic Blades

As an update we gained 4 brand spanking new players over the past few weeks and are working at getting them acclimated to the game.

Now the sad part, Dalthbar, Bori's drinking buddy has left the Realms for good. Too many rl concerns. It was sad to see him go but he did insure his plot was turned over to a Guild member so the buildings on it did not go to waste.

Dalthbar,if you ever return we will have a spot for you and we will miss you.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Thread Information