Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vladtmordt the Chronicler - Tempered Scale Quests.

Default Re: Vladtmordt the Chronicler - Tempered Scale Quests.

At level 1 I asked for both quest scales at the same time and it worked. I just finished completing the level 25 scales at the same time as well, a few more levels and hopefully I can do the level 50's at the same time as well.

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Is the 25/25 quest still bugged? or am I doing something wrong. Vladtmordt is refering me to Avariatus who doesn't give the quest. Read something about fixing the quest, is it done?
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Fixed on blight

Cool :))

can't wait to see it life [O][:)]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

I´m lvl 10 Adv. ant would make the Quest for Lvl 1...but he would´nt giving me the quest...

he tells me:
    I'm afraid from the looks of it your not quite suited for the next scale. You should know that Dragon's at or byond the 1st, 25th, and 50th adventure rating desire the scales I speak of. In addition to that an adult dragon should have no interest in them.'

what must i do? i´m doing anything wrong

Irih

Did you do ALL the craft/adventure quests at New Trismus? Vaguely remember the nr 1 scale quest starts with the craft trainer at NT talking about it. After finisheing all the quests.

Vladtmordt the Chronicler no longer gives out the Level 1 scale. This is given from the New Trismus quests.
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Yes....but the Trainer in Trismus wouldnt talk with me...

I should grow and blabla....nothing quest....

If one won't talk to you, talk to the other.. keep going back and forth between them until you get the quest for these scales... you have to do both the adventuring and crafting quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Darianna
    Yes....but the Trainer in Trismus wouldnt talk with me...

I should grow and blabla....nothing quest....
    Take a look at your quest list, and compare what you've done to the quests I have listed in the New Trismus Dragon Tutorial guide. You do get a couple adventure quests, then a couple crafting quests, then back to a couple more adventure quests, etc. from the pair of dragon trainers on New Trismus. The last set of quests from the adventure trainer are the scale quests. If you follow the directions in my tutorial, you can end up with both scales.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Ahhh....the Quest learn about helian, Lunus gives the scales??
    This scale i have it...i think the scales talking about in this thread are another scales...

grrr...my english is terrible

Thread Information