And some more:

Scorpion-island:
- Channeler at Mambow-point. Would help to further take away pressure from getting pale essence at decent rate and quantity.

- Stoneshop just outside Slate Hills

- Gemworks north of Slate Hills (where mountain starts): lóts of gem II around, would be well worth it I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Genevia-island:
A whole island full of projects. At nearly all resources (mostly in decent amounts and well spawning) there is a workshop with one machine standing somewhere in the neighbourhood; while right in the middle of the resources are ruined workshops, which of course will have both machines when built. Exceptions: channeler and tannery don't have 'one-machine-workshops' around at all, so no gathering feasable at all now; and with thecedar I think AE forgot to place a ruined workshop (sent in ticket long ago, no reply or action as of yet).

Think it would be nice to make this island inviting for the new players, it's a safe place where they can learn how everything works without worries; and where they can even have their first plot if they want; though small some very nice ones along all the coasts (not talking about caravanpark Genevia-city here of course[;)]). See it as a player-investment to help get new players maybe... (and it would certainly be nice for current players too).

Projects on the island, off the top of my head (might forget something):
- bridge(s) to get to and from Scorpion Island
- channeler for the dim-wisps right around it (east of Genevia-city)
- tannery (deer on the doorstep) (near channeler)
- fabric workshop at Istaria's Loom (good amount of flax right around it)
- refinery outside Copperton
- stoneshop at Sandstone Bluff
- gemworks at Garnet Bay (lots of tier 1 gems on the doorstep of the ruined one; the one-machine-shop is quite a distance from the gems as it is now)
- (no, not woodworks at Cedar Cove, this was the one AE forgot; maybe they will place it after reading this, then thiswill bepart of the list too).

(I mentioned all kinds of things now; apart from the bridge near the (ruined, lost?) observatory they are all in 'safe' places. I think it would be nice though to alternate safe and unsafe projects [where adventurers are needed as much as crafters] so what is needed are some more ideas for 'unsafe projects'; can't think of any myself at this moment though)