Thread: Bardic Gathering, Sat Jan 22nd at 9pm est.

Dranar

Default Bardic Gathering, Sat Jan 22nd at 9pm est.

A gold and silver spotted dragon comes forward, soft steps through the grasses as he speaks to those nearby, calling out his announcement to others.

"Greetings unto all! In the name of past gatherings, in the name of old ways, in the name of Drulkar, in the name of fun and song, I am announcing it is time for once again, a Bardic gathering. I would call this forth to happen twelve nights from now, on the 22nd of January, at 9 pm by the eastern bell, Terra time." He rumbles a little in his throat and smiles a toothy grin, his golden eyes glinting a little. "This will be a time for good song, good stories to be shared, good tales to be told. I would like everyone to come who has an ear to lend or something to share to please come this evening. We will be hosting it in Chiconis at a location just north of the binding shrine, where there are four stone pillars with crystals atop them beneath the floating island above. It will act as our stage for the evening in the gathering. If any of you might have any further questions please contact me or my pet, Dranar, and we will be more than happy to answer them."

With that he flaps his wings and rises up into the air, strong currents of air flowing around from the beating of his large wings. Before flying off he calls out "I hope to see many of you there!"

~Allon

Auril

Default Re: Bardic Gathering, Sat Jan 22nd at 9pm est.

*bows to Allon*
    This is indeed wonderful. I shall join the listeners, and just maybe the bards on the gathering. I shall be there, 9 days from now.
    *stands aside, and goes to her business*

/Auril

Dranar

Thank you unto everyone who attended and helped to make it a wonderful evening. I have placed upon the role-play area of these forums the listings of songs preformed that evening that all may enjoy. If anyone would want a much more, through, transcription of the evening please contact me and I will be able to provide a location to such.

I hope to hold another gathering next month, though just a reminder in two weeks time there will be the Dragon Bonding Ceremony coming up as well, Saturday at 9pm eastern on the 4th of February. All are welcome to attend.

Ummm.. the 4th is on a Friday. That Saturday is the 5th.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Dranar

Well, I swore.... errr, ok, The 5th. :)

Rrackscar Z

Me Misses thee ole Dranar with the never ending swishing tail , who used to make me the finest cotton armor is all the realms !!!! You had the brightest scales and floppy ears !!! But I guess the inner Draconian had to get out I suppose !!!

Rrackscar Z

Saris Knight of Old

Thread Information