Thread: Hello from a old timer, but now back from a couple of months break...how are things?..

pcturtle

Default Hello from a old timer, but now back from a couple of months break...how are things?..

Hi all, not sure if anyone will remembers me from ICE server, tend to keep myself to myself, did reach lv 100/100 in my dragon before I decided it was too much playing the game plus was happy reaching a certain finishing line..

Been reading other posts and sadden by a few comments and people leaving, I knew even from 1 yr ago the game was soo different to the game I left, not only in the actual gameplay and items and abilities but in the community and spirit of the game.

I hope to recapture some of the fun aspects of the game and make some new friends, since most if not all my friends I know have left the game forever but I think I will try to stay for good and try fully develope my dragon to it fullest potensial.

Might catch you online.... see ya soon from Pcturtle the Second......

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Default Re: Hello from a old timer, but now back from a couple of months break...how are things?..

Welcome back[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Default Re: Hello from a old timer, but now back from a couple of months break...how are things?..

Hello again turtle, long time no see.

On the new server we migth have more luck dragging you out of your shell ;)
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Heya PcTurtle!
    I do remember u and i just wanted to say Welcome Back!!!
    Hope to see u ingame soon!
    [:D][:D][:D]
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

wb
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Welcome back [:)]
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

somehow it got double posted..
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

Thread Information