Thread: Dragon Bonding Ceremony February 5th.

Dranar

Default Dragon Bonding Ceremony February 5th.

Ah, the season of love is upon us, and it is time that new bonds are built and old bonds renewed!

Come one and all of Dragonkind and your faithful friends as we hold once again the ancient "Dragon Bonding Ceremony" And bind the spirits of those in love, together, that their souls may be truly united and blessed under Drulkar's ever watchful eyes and embraced in his wings.

All dragons are welcomed to come and join their unions together with Drulkar's blessing at this ceremony. The bonding ceremony will take place on Saturday, February Fifth, at 9pm eastern. This is an open time for all dragons, those Nakaattending must be respectful unto the rites going on.

~Allon

Default Re: Dragon Bonding Ceremony February 4th.

Allright, time for a BBQ! All that dragon meat in one place... Axe sharpening time.

OK ok Allon I'll mabe come after all... lol it looks like fun :P Mabe I'll find a mate for myself as well [:^)]
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Auril

Ohhh I shall be there, Allon. If the dragons do not mind, I observe from a distance. I would love to see the ceremony.

With respect

Auril

Don't have to observe from a distance! All Dragon friendly bipeds are welcome to come right up where the non-participants will be wtaching. You don't have to stand on the sidelines *smiles*

(plus I know that if you're too far off, you won't hear stuff...that happened to me on Allon's Ascension *chuckles*)

Dranar

Yes, please come and stand close, Auril, as well as anyone, you do not need to stand far off, though you will need to stand away from the very center least you get trampeled. :)

Though for those missing the event or not hearing everything, I, and I am sure others, will surely be keeping logs of the event...

And, thanks to the wonderful logging device done by Gilresk, they will be very easy to actually read and sort.

~Allon

Hello everyone :) I am verry happy to annonce that Bryagh and I will also get bonded :: blushes :: that is if everything goes acording to plan :: smiles heavenly :: hope to see you all theyr!!
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Dranar

Default Re: Dragon Bonding Ceremony February 5th.

A quick note to this... I fear I had the date wrong...

It is Saturday, February Fifth, my appologies to those who had marked the fourth. ::Grins sheepishly::

I would have swore the Fourth was a saturday... But, the fifth is.

~Allon

Dranar

For those participating in the ceremony, you will need to bring a couple of things, besides yourself and your mate...

1. A gift to exchange with them, what it is is up to you but it is a gift that should represent your feelings and love.

2. Your vows to exchange. While some vows will be directed to you both, you each have your own vows to excahnge also along with your gifts.

~Allon

sounds interesting.. maybe I'll allow me pet to join
    Frons Von Frik - Order

I find this very interesting. Exactly how much superglue will such an endeavour require?

Rocinante

Dranar

The glue is that fused of spirits and love...

And, the more physical bonding tends to be done more so in private after the ceremony.... ::Rumbles in amusement:: As for who uses glue there... well, I leave that up to personal interests...

~Allon

Dranar

Just a reminder, this is coming up, I hope to see many there. It will be taking place in Aiya, not to far from the arrival pad. Directions can be found through joining with others easiest, but we'll be telling the way too the night of the gathering. There is a central, vacant, lot in the Aiya area with much scenery and we are using this location.

Aiya is located northeast of Morning Light, though you can teleport to it from New Rachival, Tazoon, or other settelment portals, without needing to attune.

~Allon

Dranar

Default Map to the Ceremony

Here I have made a little map so others can know the location...

Aiya can be reached from Tazoon, New Rachival, or most Settlements (Such as Parsinia) via the portal there. It is free and does not require attunement.

I hope to see many there!

If you prefer older methods, Falathian is to the east, and Morning Light is to the Southwest.

~Allon

Default Re: Map to the Ceremony

Cool map, Allon! Glad you had a shot with the lots still showing.

The lot closest to the arrival pad is mine, fondly dubbed Sans AoP for its utter lack of marauding Avatars of Pain (he liked to stand in my Morning Light living room before I moved). After the seriousness of the bonding ceremony, everyone is invited to Sans AoP for a reception/party to let things loose and to celebrate.

Come drink, dance on the patio, sing, stay as late as you like, just don't break the windows or leave graffiti on the gazebo [:D].

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    100 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/81 Reaver

Dranar

Default Dragon Bonding Ceremony done!

Thank you to all those who came to the bonding ceremony!

I have placed up pictures of the gathering here... http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=46968

And a mildly edited log of the gathering can be found here...
    http://yeoldepub.seinkat.net/viewtopic.php?t=22

Please do enjoy and thank you to everyone who came to watch many join in the union of love and be as mates. Five couples were bonded on this day.

Probably in a few months another ceremony might be planned for.

Thank you all again!

~Allon

Thread Information