Thread: maschines? scaleforge? Spellcraft?

Default maschines? scaleforge? Spellcraft?

where can you scalecraft? in the smelting chamber?

where can you craft spells? in the essence channeler or in the stonework?

i wondered why there isnt a scalecraft or spellcraft chamber

Default Re: maschines? scaleforge? Spellcraft?

Yeah, each crafting chamber has one or two machines in it. IIRC, the essence chamber has a scholar's desk and an essence channeler, the stoneworking chamber has a stone cutter and a stoneworking pedestal, the smelting chamber has a smelter and a scaleforge, and I guess the gemworking and crystalshaping chambers just have the one machine in them.
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

*Wishes the future brings 1 2x2x1 or 3x3x1 chamber which holds ALL crafting machines...*
    I am wasting a whole lot of room only because of these oversized craft chambers... [:(]
    (or in any way I will be wasting it... last I checked my entrance was gone...[:P])
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I would not even mind if the chamber were bigger than this.. The convenience of having your own crafting cave (like dralk or chico) and have all the machines in it would compensate for the size.. Maybe you could add the machines - rather than the chambers .. so you build a certain sized chamber - and then have to build the machines seperately to go into it.

This would also allow for easy upgrading of machines too.

Although it would not be as pretty as the current chambers :(

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx
    I would not even mind if the chamber were bigger than this.. The convenience of having your own crafting cave (like dralk or chico) and have all the machines in it would compensate for the size.. Maybe you could add the machines - rather than the chambers .. so you build a certain sized chamber - and then have to build the machines seperately to go into it.

This would also allow for easy upgrading of machines too.

Although it would not be as pretty as the current chambers [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]
    If the chambers get much bigger then 3x3x1 some might not be able to fit them well in a lair... dont know what the smallest width or lenght is of a lair...

I would love a variation which has his build in slope from the upper floor to within the craft chamber, perhaps a variation to dralk/chic craftcaves and create a slope upwards were now the scholars desk is (Dralk) or craft trainer (chic near iron) in direction of the low level door, and no entrances from the lowest level...
    LowestLevel (3x3x1)Upper Level (1x1x1)
    +----+----+----+++++
    | |
    | |
    + +----+----+ +----+++
    | | | | |
    | |<- Up || |
    + +----+ ++----+ ++
    | |
    | |
    +----+----+----+++++

In which the upper level might be a combination of the upper part of a slope and a 3 way with an exit to both rightand left.

It might be created as 4x4x2 as well with 1x1x1 as top level entrance for higher tiers, but only if all lairs can equip it with same bonus as normal craft chambers...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information