Thread: One Request About These New Forums.

Russus

Default One Request About These New Forums.

Could they please be a bit less of an eyesore? Dark Brown/white/Orange? Then throw in that heinous background...

C'mon, guys I appreciate the forums, I really like that you took the steps to replace our lost boards, but geeze. Lets have a bit of taste.

Or, Give us some themes to choose from, I can't read these boards much or it gives me a headache, which could be the intention...

Rilramar

Default Re: One Request About These New Forums.

I must not be seeing what the people complaining are seeing. Is it because I use Mozilla? I dont have a sideways scroll problem, yes the lettering is white on black which is rather restful to my eyes, background...well I see one behind the forum but it doesnt interfere in the text area for me. Though I understand some are haveing a dislike for the dark colors I have read several times that there are other themes in the works. so, I suppose give them a little bit..at least we have a place to come get information again.

Heh but then again rereading what you wrote I see you arent agaisnt the boards themselves..jsut dont like the decor..so never mind me i'll jsut move along...nothing to see here..have fun[H]

Default Re: One Request About These New Forums.

dangit told me, the Web-Guy of AE is working on new themes.
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Thread Information