Thread: Charlson opening shop for metal tools!

Charlson

Default Charlson opening shop for metal tools!

Hello, I would just like to publicize the fact the I am available for you tool needs. The cost would be 5s unteched, 25s for teched plus you provide the comps. I have all expert metal tool forms but fitting mallet (willing to pay70s for the expertfitting mallet form if anyone has one and wishes to sell)currently.

Here is a list of techs I have:

Strength V

armorcraft V
    carpentry V
    clothworking V
    fitting V
    foraging V
    gemworking V
    leatherworking V
    logging V
    metalworking V
    spinning V
    tailoring V
    tanning V
    tinkering V
    weaponcraft V
    weaving V
    woodworking V

smelting IV
    weaving IV

Thank you [H] and I will be adding more as I get them.

Default Re: Charlson opening shop for metal tools!

Wow 20s just to tech tech a tool... anyone else need any more evidence that the economy is broken?

Rocinante
    Fury of Feladan

Charlson

Wow, are you serious man? I figured I was posting a very cheap and resonable price for a teched tool. Seriously, I am willing to sell even a triple teched tool at 25s, those techs alone could have cost me upwards of 600s easily not to mention the cost of the form. If a teched mithril tool sold at 25s is too expensive for you then don't order one from me... heck about a month or two ago the price I saw being listed for a triple teched mining pick was about 200s. Anyway, you are entitled to think want you want and not order from me, my post here was mainly to advertise to those in need what I can do and how I can help them. Thank you.

You know I dont see how comments like that help, besides the fact of not being able to bite your tounge :)

Charlson do you have a cosigner set up? If so.. I'll add it to next months shard report.

I'm glad to see prices come down some, I still get told by some that 1 piece of t5 armor is 25s each, plus 25s for EACH t5 tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlson

Wow, are you serious man?
    I am completely serious about this.My point simply was hey if your looking for evidence that the economy is broken, here it is. I am not saying what your are doing is unreasonable or that even your prices are unreasonalbe in the current market. What I am saying is look here: the economy is broken. As far as I am concerned I hope you sell tons of tools and you make back your capital investment. I will even go further than that, everyone buy your tools from Charlson!

Rocinante

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Aris
    You know I dont see how comments like that help, besides the fact of not being able to bite your tounge [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    In order tocorrect an error, you must first identify the error. Then and only then may acorrection be made. I am simply showing evidence of an error.

If you wish you make comments you're certainly free to make them. However I don't see how your helping, nor do I understand your need to take attention away from issue at hand by making such remarks against my character.

Rocinante

Thread Information