Thread: Equipment window "paper doll" of slots

Default Equipment window "paper doll" of slots

Since there is evidently more effort forvisual representationon the biped paperdoll and the new content of thedragon claw allowed TulgAE to update the Equipment window, should they have spent a bit more graphical effort on the boxes?

Keep the box shapes, but just move them a bit.

Head Claw

ForelegChest Foreleg

Wing BackWing

Hindleg Hindleg
    Tail

Scalepack Cargo disc

Per graphic animation, all dragons are right clawed.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Default Re: Equipment window "paper doll" of slots

Could work, but I think its not really worth taking dev time to rearrange the boxes on the dragon equipment window. Sure it looks ugly, but if it works, its good enough for me.

The one thing though is that the directional arrow for the cargo disk is located directly on top of the claw slot.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

I would of thought we would have two claw slots one for each forpaw..heck even the hind paws so we can have speed buffs to them

Just like handwraps they are a "set" fpr both hands. So even though we are seeing one we really "get" two with the same tech across both. Bretty standard for miost RP games to keep min/maxing down by people getting double techs.

No I would not frown on having hind claw slot also to help with the lack of jewlery slots but thats just me.

HellBreath

why would you think that? no other class in this game can wield 2 weps.

Quote Originally Posted by HellBreath
    why would you think that? no other class in this game can wield 2 weps.
    becaise a weapon is not a claw. we have two forclaws and two hind claws...unless you lost 3 claws in a battle and now have wooden stumps

i agree with blue.. dragons are a embodiment of destruction.. on HZ were limitied to our pinky (hope you catch this joke)

Thread Information