Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can any body else not loggin

SNART

Default can any body else not loggin

I can not log in one of my characters, and it would be the one i play. I can log in with all the rest just not my main dragon.

is any one else getting the same problem?

it just stops loading at requesting character information.

snart

Default Re: can any body else not loggin

My main char doesnt log in beyond object version lists...installing hz on a side PC to see if that works...its patching now otherwise I'd try with another char to check if that does work..

edit: well, that ddnt work, logging in withmy dryad doesnt work either:@ I can only play with a dragon char which is still in tutorial space, which I made like 6 months ago ):
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Mutrock

Quote Originally Posted by SNART
    I can not log in one of my characters, and it would be the one i play. I can log in with all the rest just not my main dragon.

is any one else getting the same problem?

it just stops loading at requesting character information.

snart
    Same prob here...get booted everytime. Tried almost everything to log in.

Elvira

Same here...only one of my chars.

Speaking with Luca in IRC (Finally ;)) and here what he had to say

[2:58pm] about the login issue, we still couldn't find anything significative... we might need some devs help to find something more from the server logs
    [2:58pm] we're trying to understand if it could be something related to the upgrade applied today
    [2:58pm] from which we have been requested to skip the client patch as it was causing problems

so it seems GN are aware and trying to sort it

he dares to talk on irc, but not posting here? [:@]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Quote Originally Posted by Dvergar
    he dares to talk on irc, but not posting here? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    Because of incredibly buggy forum software, Luca has been unable to login to the forums.

This has been confirmed yes, it is being sorted though

SNART

thanks for the replies people, always good to know your not the only one they have f'ed up

back to GTA then cya all later

Quote Originally Posted by Demelza Flameclaw
    Speaking with Luca in IRC (Finally [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]) and here what he had to say

[2:58pm] <Luca-[GameNetwork]> about the login issue, we still couldn't find anything significative... we might need some devs help to find something more from the server logs
    [2:58pm] <Luca-[GameNetwork]> we're trying to understand if it could be something related to the upgrade applied today
    [2:58pm] <Luca-[GameNetwork]> from which we have been requested to skip the client patch as it was causing problems

so it seems GN are aware and trying to sort it

Trying? They already should have sorted it.

And about the part of not being able to login here he could have showed up on IRC way earlier
    IMO that is

*Nods*
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Blehh[:@] The whole IRC buisness is getting annoying, if you are not on IRC you are completely out of the loop, and has to get everything second hand.

And don't mind me, I'm grumpy cause I can't log on. Ahh well cya when/if it's fixed.
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke
    Trying? They already should have sorted it.
    IT doesn't work like that. *period*

Anyone can use IRC... just download mIRC.. [;)]

Oh well.. my two dragons are broken.. and I'm not playing as a level 3 dryad that can't truly fly.. so going to play something else tonight..

Spirit

but spirit not everyone trusts IRC or likes it

IRC is getting fulller yes and luca only *just* got in today despite the fact theres been a walkthrough up for ages

AE and GN have been in touch and are tryign to find the solution what it is i do not know

and another thing im glad luca finally made it into irc and has said he will visit more often, but i am looking into a way for people who doing like irc to still have access via a web interface/java applet :)

right time to kick my mainchar every time while receiving char info ... how long should i try to login .. all mules working .. but the only char i play is my dwarf and he is blocked from the game ..

so back at wow-testing ... crashes every 1-2 hours but works smooth between ..

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Paradise

I cant log on at all either ... I wants my dragon sniffs... she wants to chew snowys shoes! [:'(]

Quote Originally Posted by Korial
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Dvergar wrote: he dares to talk on irc, but not posting here? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    Because of incredibly buggy forum software, Luca has been unable to login to the forums.
    sorry, never had any problems here. And IF Luca really has problems here, he should have got them sorted long ago, so that he can do his JOB (which is COMMUNICATION). Or did anyone receive the newsletter in the last few months? was done by Luca as well...
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

SNART

still can't log in this morning. Still not got a reply form support (not suprised).

Xeno

same here snart..................

i play something different meanwhile (as intended [:P]) but what makes me really sick is, there is no info to this prob.
    Not on the boards, not on the HP.
    AS USUAL !!! great job.....

greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Demelza Flameclaw
    but spirit not everyone trusts IRC or likes it

IRC is getting fulller yes and luca only *just* got in today despite the fact theres been a walkthrough up for ages

AE and GN have been in touch and are tryign to find the solution what it is i do not know

and another thing im glad luca finally made it into irc and has said he will visit more often, but i am looking into a way for people who doing like irc to still have access via a web interface/java applet [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    Fairy Snuff Demelza... [:)]

And Xeno.. yes there are details.. see above on this *very* post... [;)]

Spirit

Thread Information