Thread: 2 small updates to Distiller and Pottery Wheel

Default 2 small updates to Distiller and Pottery Wheel

As said in IRC;
    1. The leatherworking shops will be receiving a distiller, so a bonus to tanning is possible.

2. There will be a new building for a pottery wheel and kiln. It isn't supposed to be a full building, but more of a patio type, the details aren't really known.

Default Re: 2 small updates to Distiller and Pottery Wheel

Thanks for the info, I look forward, as do many others, to being able to build a building with a pottery and kiln in it.

Excellent, will be nice to have the distillery in the leatherworking shop when I get that finished[:)]

I've not planned the confectioner shop yet since I was waiting to hear about the pottery wheel and kiln... Once the new shop for that is in-game I'll plan the two and get to work building them. I had hoped the pottery wheel / kiln would be added to the confectioner shop, but this is better than it not being available at all [:)]

sweet i hope ill have room for it on my plot (im a confec lol if you cant tell from some other posts not high level yet but working on it hehe)
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Thread Information