Thread: Hi all

colemanator

Default Hi all

Hello been playing for a couple days getting a bit frustrated dont know where to go to meet people for help lol.[:^)] I am also a bit confused all the places i go and check to see if weapons or food etc are available nothing is there. Most games i have played when you go to broker etc they atleast have a base of stuff low grade weapons supplies etc. Beginning to wonder if i am missing something any help would be greatly appreciated. Not turned off by game yet but i have been playing ATITD for about 15 months ( A TALE IN THE DESERT) Getting a bit tired of it but want something challenging as well. thanks again.

Default Re: Hi all

Welcome to Istaria!

All items are crafted by other players. You can ask your trainers for equipment (the basic, low-grade items you mentioned) which will do you for your first five levels or so. After that, you'll need to buy or make better gear. Fortunatly, either is easy to do.

Whichever shard you are on, join the General and Marketplace channels to as questions and look for items.

Good luck!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Default Re: Hi all

Welcome to Istaria[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Thread Information