Thread: Problem with overburden/crafting

Default Problem with overburden/crafting

70% of the time nowwhen i craft I get ethier overburden or really close to it. it used to stop better before I got close to over burden? any one else getting overburden alot and if sop can ae look into this and get it fixxed.

Default Re: Problem with overburden/crafting

Yes, please do.

I so hate to gather so many resources I overburden myself and can't move. Would be nice my character could think and not do that.

Have an Option - allow Overburdening. If Not checked, the character keeps only what is needed of the last gathered amount to move normally. If Checked, as is.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Eeyno

I don't really think it's that much of an issue. You are now asking AE to add even more logic now to the crafting system which may overburden the system instead of you. The system will normally tell you how much you are overburdend. If your 50% overburdended delete 5 slab or 5 pieces of ore. It' seems to be an easier thing to fix and allow AE to focus on other things that may be more important than a slight nuisance. I would rather have them fix why I crash half of the times I'm applying objects to my plot.

This use to not be a problem it has just recenlty became an issue for me so it must have came along with the lasted updates so im asking ae to fix what they recently broke before it ges placed on the back burner of things to never get done

Eeyno

Ah. well there are a few things that they fixed before that were reintroduced like the CTD while applying items to buildings.

The better you get at collecting resources the more likley you are to be burdened ... get used to splitting a stack to get rid of a few items to get back to the level of "loading" you want.

For AE to program it in its going to take more CPU away from the real needs of the game.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Thread Information