Regardless of the power levellers, leeches etc. Most people have and are leaving the world of Horizons in droves mainly due to bugs, lack of content, lack of communication etc. There was also a mass exodus upon the release of Everquest II and the final beta of World of Warcraft. When WoW is finally released in Europe even more if not most of what is left of the HZ community will move on. I read alot about all the kiddies that will be playing WoW and there is a more mature pop. in HZ. I would say per capita there is probably the same amount playing HZ. There will always be people who love the game warts and all, but with the population numbers I see bandied about it will not be long before the game ceases to exist. You will be told otherwise by the devs and this is understandable and requisite to their position, in as much as it is a business after all and they would be derelict in their duties if they did not try to keep as much cash flowing in as possible. Alas I believe the writing is on the wall! Horizons needs to be in the black and not the red financially. Yes there has been a change of ownership and an injection of finance since Tulga came into the fold, however it is a business and making money is the key to the longevity of any business. I obviously do not know the numbers but judging from the populations I see in EQII and WoW Final Beta, Horizons can`t be making a great deal of profit if anyfor Tulga/AE.

In my opinion it is too late to save Horizons. Too long have people waited which is evident in the dwindling population as folks leave for greener pastures.

I am not slamming HZ, I really enjoyed playing Horizons for the most part and the community was excellent. Notice I say "was" as this is no longer the case. The game had the potential to be awesome and go on for years, but I do firmly believe that the world of Istaria will disappear within the year!

I hope I am wrong but I fear not [:(]