Thread: Pekkas Map pack v2.6 released

Default Pekkas Map pack v2.6 released

During maintainance, I managed to make v2.6

Updates v2.6[*]Changed from Trees old maps to Cobals new at Istaria[*]Skipped West isle map, so if you have personal markers there, send your personal map marker file to me at email and I correct it and send it back if you dont manage it. A WARNING: I will do the same with Tandalar soon, so dont put personal markers there but if you have, send the UIMapmarker.def to me from Horizon\prefs\<shard_char> folder.[*]Added shortcuts up at some mountains with arrows, one location is Chikonis center, another at Harton Valley and at Slate Crest.[*]Loads of Monsters[*]Loads of resources, a mega load of iron at Chikonis new builded Smelter/anvil[*]Loads of Tier II and III resources around harton Valley[*]Lavatube, Flame Isle, that is now open at Unity - Nice spot indeed.[*]Theres probably more...[/list]

DL the map pack from here and HCC too if you dont have it allready
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

watts

Default Re: Pekkas Map pack v2.6 released

Always a good package.

Thank you.

*wonders if the locations of the towers are in now?*

*Are the Nahguk Ogres near Harro named correctly now?*

*And what about the Platinum Golems and the ressources? Are those named correctly now too?*

If not, write it down so you know what still needs to be corrected and fixed for version 2.7 of the Map Pack :)

great news thanks thanks

wil install it later big big hugs and thanks for each of your team

greetings dunkel and family
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

The Platima golems should have right english name. I used the sweedish name earlier. Otherwise I will take a look at the names you described above. But have you mentioned it earlier as I cant recall anyone did really. *grins*

When I edit, it goes ******** fast and this time I did the update during 1:30, compared to 3-4 hours ussually. I found some misspelling at the new markers but some might slipped in as well.
    Vanaondo

Thanks alot for all the effort you have been putting into these map packs. They are extremly usefull in finding my way in the game and now i have been training my dragon and i need the lower tier mobs it been great to find them easy and be able to help ppl that donĀ“t have the pack installed

Aye or easiest is also to tell those that hasnt the maps installed to install them if they dont belong to the school that wishes to explore for them selfs.
    Vanaondo

Thank you.
    You are most welcome. I feel this package had 2 things that will help many.

1. The path from Chikonis portal up to upper east crafting cave.

2. The Mega load of Iron above Chikonis, Slightly NE of Chik city and there is 4 machines working at unity.
    Vanaondo

Thread Information