Just a quick note for everyone that used a workaround for the recent DNS problem. I had to do this on my ADSL machine and although I could play the game I found out last night I could not download the latest patch to fix the vault bug. Now here is where it gets strange. [:O]

I hooked my machine up to the cable modem long enough to download the patch and activate our vault on our Guidplot. So far so good. Went back to the ADSL modem and promptly downloaded an older patch???Even with a full scan.Which of course caused me to carsh out twice in 10 minutes while trying to place some maple timbers.

At any rate I had to call it quits as I am back at work already this morning but the wife was going to go and edt the Hosts file on my machine and see if it would correct the problem on the DNS side of things. (As well as phoning our ISP on the ADSL one and asking what is taking them so long [:(] )So I may be set to go tonight.

The main thing is to check the Version number on logging in and be sure you are running the latest client. As I am at work I cannot check and was too tired last night to remember the number of the latest version so I will not post it here in case I am wrong. Someone else can do that!! [8-|]