Thread: Map Pack v2.7 released

Default Map Pack v2.7 released

Its time again for....

As v2.6 was such a mess, screw up really, with origin maps showing, loads of resources missing, I decided to make a v2.7 and v2.7 is double size compared to older versions but its worth it as now Cobals maps are visible and included.

Updates v2.7
    [*]A test of Road Layer as it didnt work at v2.6 and I still dont know if road layers works as I havnt seen that layer since v1.3[*]Fixed a bug at maps[*]Added some silk spots.[*]Corrected severall bugs at Tier III-IV resources file[/list]

I included v2.6 updates here as they are soo fresh, well just 1 day old

Updates v2.6
    [*]Changed from Trees old maps to Cobals new at Istaria[*]Skipped West isle map, so if you have personal markers there, send your personal map marker file to me at email and I correct it and send it back if you dont manage it. A WARNING: I will do the same with Tandalar soon, so dont put personal markers there but if you have, send the UIMapmarker.def to me from Horizon\prefs\<shard_char> folder.[*]Added shortcuts up at some mountains with arrows, one location is Chikonis center, another at Harton Valley and at Slate Crest.[*]Loads of Monsters[*]Loads of resources, a mega load of iron at Chikonis new builded Smelter/anvil[*]Loads of Tier II and III resources around harton Valley[*]Lavatube, Flame Isle, that is now open at Unity - Nice spot indeed.[*]Theres probably more...[/list]

DL the map pack from here and HCC too if you dont have it allready

(Moderator, dont touch this, but you can move it to News if you like...)
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: Map Pack v2.7 released

Vaondo I love your map pack but PLEASE stop spaming al the baords with the messege of new arriavles

Well to bump this thread I can say that I have no planns to stop spamming as it is more important all gets the new version than you have one less theread to look at and I will soon spam again when we release the new HCC with loads of new goodies included. So feel ignored about that request.

Wich is best? Me spamming about something relevant for game play or to see same person put same bloody rants 10-49 times at the forums about AE and GN?? The answer is very obvious for a majority I think.
    Vanaondo

I don't mind the spamming. Its good to be kept informed of the mappack updates.[:D]

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

I could write at only one forum but I know that the Unity players prefer the Unity forum so then I post the updates at all Server forums and at General in case...
    Vanaondo

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    Well to bump this thread I can say that I have no planns to stop spamming as it is more important all gets the new version than you have one less theread to look at and I will soon spam again when we release the new HCC with loads of new goodies included. So feel ignored about that request.

Wich is best? Me spamming about something relevant for game play or to see same person put same bloody rants 10-49 times at the forums about AE and GN?? The answer is very obvious for a majority I think.

*Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant* (only 10 [:P])

Well done Vanaondo, I would by lost without these maps and certainly dont mind seeing in more than one thread in case is needed to reinstall for whatever reason [Y]

Fridlekh

Any chance I could get just the def and custom icon set for that map for a project I'm working on? I don't want to download over a hundred megs of maps just for a little bit of the info there.

Specifically I just need the map names, if they are different from or there are any in addition to:

Istaria, Kion, Dalimond, New Vassarak, New Koraelia, New Trismus, New Brommel, Chiconis, Tazoon, Dralk, Aughundell, Kirasanct, Mahagra, and Sslanis

(this is the --stringName = "xxx" --part of the map.def files, not the folder names or proper names of the places)

Edit: after I posted this I saw you on IRC and I thank you for the icons. Perhaps when I'm further along in my development I'll check back again for compatability issues.

Edit2: On second thought, I just wrote a routine that iterates through the map folders and pulls the information I need derefctly from the defs, so it shoud work with any map pack or future maps... la-de-da... one step closer. A mile to go.

Thread Information