Thread: Pekkas Map Pack v2.7 released

Default Pekkas Map Pack v2.7 released

Fellow RPers....

As v2.6 was such a mess, screw up really, with origin maps showing, loads of resources missing, I decided to make a v2.7 and v2.7 is double size compared to older versions but its worth it as now Cobals maps are visible and included.

Updates v2.7
    [*]A test of Road Layer as it didnt work at v2.6 and I still dont know if road layers works as I havnt seen that layer since v1.3[*]Fixed a bug at maps[*]Added some silk spots.[*]Corrected severall bugs at Tier III-IV resources file[/list]

I included v2.6 updates here as they are soo fresh, well just 1 day old

Updates v2.6
    [*]Changed from Trees old maps to Cobals new at Istaria[*]Skipped West isle map, so if you have personal markers there, send your personal map marker file to me at email and I correct it and send it back if you dont manage it. A WARNING: I will do the same with Tandalar soon, so dont put personal markers there but if you have, send the UIMapmarker.def to me from Horizon\prefs\<shard_char> folder.[*]Added shortcuts up at some mountains with arrows, one location is Chikonis center, another at Harton Valley and at Slate Crest.[*]Loads of Monsters[*]Loads of resources, a mega load of iron at Chikonis new builded Smelter/anvil[*]Loads of Tier II and III resources around harton Valley[*]Lavatube, Flame Isle, that is now open at Unity - Nice spot indeed.[*]Theres probably more...[/list]

DL the map pack from here and HCC too if you dont have it allready
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: Pekkas Map Pack v2.7 released

The size will go back to normal as soon as we can deliever The Map Pack v3.0
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information