Thread: Bright Wisps please increase

cafrow

Default Bright Wisps please increase

Last night was my first night back into the game in a LONG time, pre-merge. Anyways I love the wisp island for tier I-III wisp, I think it is AWESOME, and they are all level 1 which makes it even better. However I decided to look for tier IV and was told of 2 places, the elven town and this other place (sorry bad with these new names.) anyways I went to both of them and there where only about 2-3 Life wisp, I have able to kill 3 wisp and harvest their essence before my tier III potion ran out, so that is 3 wisp found in 15mins. I was the only one out in those fields but I cannot image what it would have been like if they would have been full of people trying to do the same thing. I was out in each field for about 30 mins before loggin because I got bored of waiting for spawns. I know about the new spawn system that only spawns creatures when there is a player in that section so that is whyI waited that long, The Mobs spawned and I was having a hard time getting around the level 70 mapple mob tree things but I did not see an increase in Wisp spawns.

Anyways, I was hoping that you might be able to increase the number of wisp or possibly add Bright to the Wisp Island, that would be AWESOME. If other players have feedback please add it here. Thanks

Default Re: Bright Wisps please increase

here, here!!

Port from Bristugo to Spire's Rest (I think that's what the town's called. It has the word "spire" in it). Then go north along the road. You will find an essence channeler near the road. Around the channeler and going east almost all the way to Harton Valley is the main Bright Wisp spawn area. Even if you can't find wisps, there should be plenty of bright essence residue.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Feledan is the elven town you are talking about, if the spawn is low there, kill all the deer running about and it will improve the wisp spawn somewhat. if that doesn't work, get a couple that you know online to come and sit with ya for like 10 or 15 mins, things are kinda goofy with the new spawn system, sometimes you need a couple people in area to get a full spawn on wisp and deer (from what i have noticed anyway).
    Laneth Drethor
    Semper Fidelis (Chaos)
    100 Paladin
    100 Mason/100 Blacksmith (and various others)
    "Eleena the Fiesty's Pali Pet"

Fireclaw is right about the town near Karen's Spire.

There ia a lot of Bright wisps and their residue on the East - West road between Tazoon and Dalimond - Chiconis area. Maple treants too, so be watchful. The channeler is on the eastern side, basically NNE of Dalimond.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

cafrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jaraiden
    Fireclaw is right about the town near Karen's Spire.

There ia a lot of Bright wisps and their residue on the East - West road between Tazoon and Dalimond - Chiconis area. Maple treants too, so be watchful. The channeler is on the eastern side, basically NNE of Dalimond.
    I was there last night with little luck, that is the place I found 3 wisps in 15 mins. I will check it again, and once the maple Treants spawned they FLOODED the place, just which they could switch those 2, the wisps and the maple treants. :D

I was gathering just outside Feledan and I was surrounded by 6-7 bright wisps... [H]
    Personally I was feeling kinda strange, since normally I had to PvP other players for some essence... [;)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information