Thread: Construction is Broken

Brutis

Default Construction is Broken

Hi all. I made a bid on my old plot and won.[:)] But when I try to add the Novian Resources nothing happens. I have the resource on my person. I click the Novian Resource incon, then click OK, and nothing happens. I have other trusted player do the same and nothing happens. This was the same problem before the change I could not add resource to my plot. It was fixed, but it is happening again. Im located in the city of Falathien, I do not know the plot number but it under Brutis name and located (looking at the map), last row next to the mountains range, last plot before the road goes down the hill.... Any help.....plz....

Brutis of the Kindred Spirits...

Thanks

Malcar

Default Re: Construction is Broken

I have the same problem (on Chaos) in the city of South March. My character's name is Coumiden. I tried to add Novian Resources and nothing happened. When I try again, I get the message that I have a request pending and to please wait for it to be processed yet it never gets processed.

Shya Dawn

Default More than just construction is broken

In Izzon Crest on Chaos, non of us can commit our plot plans...I spent several hours planning out my plot and then discovered nothing would commit.. [:O]
    LOL

Hulk

I have a plot in South March I am having the same problems cant build

DirtRider

I won my old plot back in South March [:)] on Chaos I added a T1 guild house hit build and now nothing will work the menu shows nothing in construction and looks like the guild house is all ready built. and wont let me add anything else...

DirtRider
    97 pally
    80 Armorcrafter

Egroeg Warmacht

When setting up my plot, one tier 4 silo did not apprear and now nothing can be built in that place. It is on the constuction list and when you select it there isn't a ray of light highlighting the structure. Nor does a ray of light highlight ANY structure on my plot. I tried to delete that one silo that is invisible,..but I am not able to delete it from the construction window. I tried to contribute steel sheeting to that silo though nothing happened.
    Thanks

My wife was having that problem but she kept applying and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Unfortunately when she was done she was missing a TON of Novians. LOL she relogged and suddenly had a backpack full of body parts. Still waiting on a response from support though. It was creepy seeing 'Face' and 'Left Ear' in her backpack.

Will have her try logging in again tonight and see what it's looking like.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

What shard are you on?

Also, for those having planning issues, be sure to go to the planning screen from your plot marker, not a structure on the plot.

Shya Dawn

I was using the plot marker for the source window for planning and committing the planned structures. And so was everyone else on Chaos shard in Izzon Crest. No planned structures will commit. Once you click the build button, the structures just disapear...that goes for buildings as well as trees, hedges, etc.....everything.

[:|]

Greetings Smeglor,
    If you were asking about me , my wife and I are on Chaos, she plays Deoir. Since relogging todayshe no longer has the body parts, but she is still missing a lot of resources. It seems the resources from the'walls' being sandstone walls and the hedges are missing from her vault. Somewhere around a 1000 Sandstone blocks, keys and a few hundred pale essence construction spheres.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Egroeg Warmacht

chaos

Thread Information