Thread: HELP PLZ

jiminy

Default HELP PLZ

I think that the map system should have options so you can search for things and see them.I need this to happen because the manual said everyone is intiteled to there own land but i can not for the life of me find unoccupied plots of land.P.S if there is such a feture to do with the map plz tell me how to use it.i feel like am outcast without a house[:$]

I am a Dragon

Default Re: HELP PLZ

Wait for dragon lair plots. Until then, save your silver pieces.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

jiminy

where can i find them everywhere is allready occupied

Hi jiminy!

Sounds like you're pretty new to Istaria, so welcome! [:D]
    I don't know which shard you are on, but there is still plots for sale on both the Chaos & the Order shards.

But to find them you will have to do some exploring. And you won't find any plots on the islands that new characters start at, although thereare some available on the island that Kion, Sslanis, & Parsinia is on. One of the best places to start your plot hunt from is the 5Portals at Bristugo. These gates will take you to lots of different communities and definately some have plots for sale. Bristugo isn't very far from Dalimond and I think you can get to it free from the Tazoon Portal.

Look for a white flag flying from the plot markers (plot markers kinda look like tombstones), if there is a white flag then that plot is for sale.

The only time a plot marked with a white flag won't be purchasible will be if it is part of a Guild Plot. Guild Plots are communities that can only be owned by guilds and to be able to own one of the secondary plots in such a community you must be a member of the guild that owns the main plot. You'll find the Guild Plots by using 2 of the Portals in Bristugo. One is labled Guild Plots and the other is labled Saritova.

But since you are a dragon, you might do as Jaraiden has suggested and just save up your money until the Dragon Lairs are put into the game. (We are all hoping thatthe lairswill be put in soon!!)

Hope this info helps and again, Welcome to Istaria!! [:)]
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

One place that isn't horribly inconvenient, though not the most desireable, is the town of Genevia (sp?). I know that on Chaos, almost all of the plots there are still available, and Chaos is more populated than order or blight.

Also, I expect MANY plots all over the place will open up if/when they start doing plot repossessions of players with cancelled accounts. Our current guild town is full of plots owned by players that haven't logged in since the launch of EQ2 and/or WoW, and I know that most of them have actually cancelled.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If they start plot repos, will this go for the guild plots as well? I know a few in Order where there have been no activities whatsoever in a number of months from any guildmembers.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

jiminy

i am on unity

There's another thread discussing guild sub-plot repossessions, and it sounds like they're going to be handled differently than regular plot repossessions. There's no telling when they're going to resume doing repossessions, but they're definitely planning on it. Personally, I look forward to it. I lost my personal non-guild plot because I needed to juggle plot ownerships during a guild merge, and haven't felt like repurchasing a plot because I lost all the construction, but if a good plot were to open up, I think I'd change my mind [:)]. I'd really like an RC or RCI that's 25x30 or larger, a 40x30 RCI being just about perfect without being too much.

Quote Originally Posted by jiminy
    i am on unity
    On unity there are many many plots still for sale:

For example: Morning light, genevia island. scropion island, penisula andI guess in all other player towns are a lot of plot still for sale too.

-Saphosar

Hi jiminy,

if you are a dragon, do you really want a biped plot? A dragon in a house? We all are wainting for a new feature that has been promised and that feature is: DRAGON CAVES. You will soon be able to buy your very own dragon cave. Wouldn't that be even nicer?

If, however, you want to have a biped plot, go to any new community and click on any plot -- there will appear a window and on the bottom of that a small icon 'community management'. If you click there you get a little map of the community with all plots and a list that shows which plots are owned and which ones are free. If you come across a plot with no structures and a little flag, than that plot can be bought.

But, mind you, as a dragon you cannot build the structures on a biped plot yourself, for you do not have the builder skills (mason/fitter/carpenter/enchanter/weaver). You would need outside help.

No go, young dragon, and explore. For I personally see many free plots everytime I travel the lands of Istaria on Unity...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information