Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Few short bugs:

Default Few short bugs:

1 - The '/who' window has 2 'Shelter Pass' checkboxes. The first (top) one does not work - is displaying 0 chars, when the second is displaying 8 or so..

Also, there's a place called 'The Forbidden Zone!'. Is this the dev's lounge or something? Just curious! [8-|]

2 - A disk deattaches itself when you go underwater. However, you can (re)attach it once you are underwater (provided you have waited out the 10 sec timer).

Edit:
    3 - Healers can use theYew Fine Heavy Crossbow, but they should not be able to (I had to think real hard about reporting this one [:(]).

Edit2:
    4 - My Ice Arrows I ability shows in my 'Adventure Abilities' tab as any school. It can't be used by any other clas then Elar, so this should not be.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

gopher65

Default Re: Few short bugs:

5 - Adventure Tech: Augmentation doesn't do anything (I think) and needs to be looked at.

EDIT:

6 - I noticed in another bug someone brought up the "ported to tazoon was halfway though the ground for 15 seconds" again. Assuming the problem occurs simply because everything isn't loaded on the client, would it help to have the loading screen wait another few seconds (while it keeps on rendering objects in the background, just not displaying them) before displaying Tazoon?

7 - Shinning Wisps seem to only give a Radiant Essence Bonus of 1, whereas other resources give bonuses of VI resources of 5. Also, they seem to give a bonus very rarely compared to others.

8) Weaver-Task "Craft 1 Flax Construction Bolt" gives 75c instead of 50c as normal.

Now bash me ... ;)

9) when i am crafting in a player made shop, empty my disk while doing it (my disk is not attached at that time) recall and add stones to my house (in this case) run back to the shop that has my disk in, then ican attach it but sometimes not put it in my inventory, it says something like "machine out of reach". If i put something in my disk i can pick it up again.

i am not sure if it also happens when there is still something in my disk.

Ever since the patch that added in the rest of the blighted weapons and armor was added to the game the /loadui command doesn't work.

Now when pressed /loadui causes the game to crash to desktop. I confirmed with another player that he had the same thing happen so its not just my computer.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

gopher65

11) at coords 24309/27703 (or just north of there) the road doesn't appear to be on the right place on the map.

12 - The Marble Essence Siphon's colours don't seem to be loading properly. It looks metallic Silver, whereas the inventory pic is brown(ish).

13 - Expert Stone Construction Blocks/Keystones require a 'Stoenworking Pedestal'. Just a typo, the forms are working fine.

Edit:
    14 - You can delete stuff from your disk wherever it's location is (I deleted a Cedar Log when my disk was in vault and very far away).

15 - There is no road bonus given when being chased or aggro'd by mobs. Haven't tested this on many mobs, but the sandstone gollies, bronze gollies, cedar treants, yew treants had this effect. So it'd be pretty safe to say the majority, if not all, mobs have this effect.

gopher65

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    15 - There is no road bonus given when being chased or aggro'd by mobs. Haven't tested this on many mobs, but the sandstone gollies, bronze gollies, cedar treants, yew treants had this effect. So it'd be pretty safe to say the majority, if not all, mobs have this effect.
    It isn't all mobs. I've noticed that this always happens with bronze golems, but it doesn't seem to happen with certain spiders. I don't know which ones of them is bugged, but one of them is.

Perhaps this doesn't have to do with the mobs so much as the location it happens in? Certain roads seem worse than others (but it could just be because it is always the same type of mob that aggros me on those roads).

Looked up #13. Appears fine to me. So likely someone already got it.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

#15 is no bug

You only get the street bonus when you are not in combat. When mobs are attacking you, then you are in combat (its what the patch notes once said). The only "bug" on this is, the augmentation icon is still beeing displayed. But anyways, i would favor a version in future for this, where i only loose the street bonus when i personaly attacked a mob, not when they go in combat (i just want to run trough them...).
    Cerjar de Viejalcazaba - Paladin
    Rahskha - Ranger
    Farandor - Ancient Helian Dragon

...Realm of Unity...

Quote Originally Posted by gusi

Prev poster is correct, once you are targetted by a mob, road bonus disappears till the mob decides to go for better game.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

gopher65

If that is the case, then the bug is the opposite of what gusi reported;). I've checked, and sometimes during combat the Road icon is there, and I have no speed, and sometimes I get the +25.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    If that is the case, then the bug is the opposite of what gusi reported[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]. I've checked, and sometimes during combat the Road icon is there, and I have no speed, and sometimes I get the +25.
    Yes, that's what I meant *peers around sheepishly* ;)[:P].

Edit:
    15 - Here's one for you Amon; '[01/31/05 17:29:35] The location of the child NPC you want to put is not within the parent struture's ouline.'See if you can find it ;).

16-essence leather backpack donnt have coin value.

17-Shock V tech gives the mob a delay buff instead of debuff (-15% delay like gift of alacrity III)

18-JM purified orbs have incorrect coin value (9c) and are red like all "uncolored" items. expert version has correct coin value but is missing its color too.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

gopher65

19- The Cedar Tree field near Pleasant Canyon NEVER respawns, except when the server restarts.

gopher65

20 - Treant heals (and HoT's) do not show up in the combat window, or in the floating numbers.

21 - when I first log in, my map doesn't show any character positions or markers. Not even my own.

22 - often when I first join a group, the arrows and position indicator don't work. I assume this is simply database lag. However, sometimes they don't start working, unless I leave the group and rejoin.

gopher65

23 - at 23549/29205 I fell in a hole and couldn't get out:(.

24 - Expert Hide Tannin, Expert Cloth/Hide/Leather(and I'm presuming the Padded aswell - missing that form) Handwraps, and all Master forms need icon correction.

Thread Information