Thread: Rally Cry for Crafting

Default Rally Cry for Crafting

Recently (only yesterday evening) on the Community mainpage a listing of all the items for sale at all the consigers across the land was released. And I noticed something. Our realm has very little for sale compared to Chaos realm (11 pgs vs 24 pgs). Are we to be outdone in commerce? I say Nay!!

We should unite and make sure our consigners have things to sell. It helps our economy, it helps our world by making items available to those who wake, and entices them to remain awake and not slumber forever more.

I thank you for your time.

Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Rally Cry for Crafting

What's not shown on that are all the player-built consigners that are doing a killing in the trade business. I have several I frequent outside of the main town because their selection is much better and readily accessible for free teleports. For instance, there are consigners and pawn brokers dotting Parsinia besides Murrina in the main building. And, for the person who decided to lock their consigner and pawnbroker in Parsinia, you may want to check how much the other unlocked ones are carrying at any given day.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information