Most folks know about ambrosia, a single serving of this strange substance can clear the pain of a single death. There comes a time however when ambrosia no longer hits the spot, and the gifted of Istaria either become more careful when fighting the enemy, or they accept the consequences of death as part of their progression. A few of the older adventurers discover that regular food removes some of the downsides of death, but they can rarely get their hands on enough food to make it worthwhile.

Adventurers over the age of 80 seasons need not suffer the sting of death anymore. Tzael's tavern is almost open for business, and when the doors open there will be enough food to sate the appetite of everyone ! Over a period of a couple of hours, you will find yourself able to aquire and consume enough food to remove the sting of more than 3 deaths [:D]

The tavern will also be stocking various foods requested by some of the citizens of Istaria, for example minnow kabobs for the famished miner, jerky for Old Man Jenkins, and in due course a variety of soups that you might find yourself needing if you wish to aquire the impressive magical effects of the spell known as Shining Blades.

In the meanwhile, feel free to contact myself for all tier IV foods, I am ready to meet the hunger demands of all of Istaria's citizens ! I will update this note you see here pinned to this message tree when the tavern's doors are open [:)]

(Coming soon : Tzael's Novian Shop - over 3000 novians to be put to good use !)